Jobs in Tanzania 2022: New Jobs Vacancies at Winrock International, 2022
AJIRA MPYA TANZANIA 2022 | NAFASI MPYA ZA KAZI 2022
Chief of Party, Tanzania Horticulture Development Activity
is seeking a qualified Chief of Party (COP) for an anticipated
USAID-funded project that aims to increase the commercialization,
inclusiveness, and competitiveness of horticulture market systems in
Tanzania. The project will follow a systems approach to transform the
organization of horticulture markets that transforms the relationships
between end-market buyers and smallholder suppliers, on the one hand,
and agro-dealers and smallholders, on the other. As a result of
strengthened systems relationships, it is expected that end-market
buyers and agro-dealers will provide technical services and in-kind
credit to smallholders as well as more efficient transactions in output
and input markets. This position is contingent on receipt of donor
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | ZIPO ZA NECTA NA MOCK 1988 – 2019. BONYEZA HAPA!
- Provide overall technical leadership to achieve the results of the project.
and implement project’s strategy to strengthen the horticulture and
wider agricultural market system to benefit all stakeholders, including
smallholder farming families.
- Provide programmatic leadership
and oversee the strategic planning of activities in support of the
project goals and objectives, including the determination of project
priorities and appropriate technical initiatives.
- Lead team to
design technical strategies and activities to build on previous USAID
investments and engage private sector partners as partners in
- Ensure results-oriented technical components
and high-quality and timely deliverables and reports, focusing on
synergistic coordination of all technical areas.
national counterparts on technical issues and participate in relevant
advisory and/or working groups with counterparts, partner institutions,
relevant Government Ministries and all other local stakeholders.
- Represent the project in public and professional circles through meetings, conferences, and presentations.
- Develop and modify as necessary the technical work plans and budget.
- Serve as principal liaison to USAID/Tanzania.
- Coordinate and communicate on a regular basis with Winrock’s Home Office.
- Manage relationships with complementary USAID and donor projects.
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS, INTERNSHIPS AND VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES 2022 (1,132 POSTS)
QUALIFICATIONS AND BACKGROUND:
Degree (or foreign equivalent) in economics, agriculture, finance,
international development, public/business administration, natural
resource management, or a similar relevant field (a bachelor’s degree
and at least 15 years’ experience may be substituted).
- Minimum 5 years of COP-level experience for contract or cooperative agreement of >$15 million.
- Contract management experience for USAID preferred.
experience working in East or Southern Africa, preferably in
agricultural market systems development, enterprise development, etc.
collaborating and coordinating with local and national host government
agencies, and aligning program activities and results with national
- Track record of integrating women, youth and marginalized populations into commercial agriculture opportunities
experience in marketing, export promotion, domestic supply chain
management, and/or capacity building strongly preferred.
- An understanding of policy, economics, and market dynamics.
exceptional leadership in the design, management, implementation,
monitoring, and evaluation of similar size and complex international
donor support programs with skills in strategic planning, management,
supervision, monitoring, evaluation and learning, and budgeting.
ability to develop and communicate a common vision among diverse public
and private partners and the ability to lead multi-disciplinary teams.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
- Knowledge of the political, social, cultural, environmental, and development context of Tanzania and/or Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Knowledge of USAID policies and procedures as related to project management required.
to diplomatically supervise staff and coordinate programs with partners
from a broad range of backgrounds and experiences.
- Ability to build coalitions and networks that can provide synergies and sustainable solutions for the project.
- Must be comfortable in high-level representational role and in interacting with government stakeholders.
communication skills, both interpersonal and written, to fulfill the
diverse technical and managerial requirements of the initiative and to
effectively coordinate with a wide range of regional stakeholders.
- Fluency in written and oral English is required. Proficiency in Kiswahili preferred.
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
EOE STATEMENT We
are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual
orientation), national origin, caste, tribe, age (40 or older),
disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic
protected by law.