You’ve done the hard work. You’ve created a great free blog using blogger or WordPress — now it’s time to get the word out and get visitors all over the World.
Your priority is to build your blog’s readership. This can sometimes be a difficult and time-consuming process, but there are a few things you can do to help ensure that your blog has an audience and organic traffic from all Search Engines around the World.
How to gain free blog traffic using blogger or WordPress Platform?
1. Research your competition. Find out which other blogs people are reading and find out which ones are popular in your niche. This can help you decide where to focus your promotion efforts.
2. Be active on social media. Don’t neglect the social networks where people in your niche hang out. Research which networks have the largest followings in your niche and make sure that your profiles are complete and up to date.
3. Use social media to promote your blog. Share links to new posts, announce new blog posts, share links to popular articles on other blogs, and promote your blog’s posts on Twitter and Facebook.
4. Use paid ads. Paid ads can be an effective way to promote your blog. Paid ads can be targeted to very specific audiences, which means you don’t have to spend a lot of money on ads to get the word out.
5. Write guest posts. Guest posting on other blogs can help build your blog’s readership. Make sure the blog you guest post on is popular with people in your niche, and you can also post on your blog about others’ posts.
6. Start a mailing list. Growing your blog readership can be a slow process. That’s why it’s useful to build a mailing list of subscribers.
7. Promote your blog. Once you’ve built your blog’s readership, you can promote your blog to visitors.
8. Promote your blog on social media. Promote your blog on Facebook, Twitter, and other social networks.
Get Notifications Faster by:
(Visited 5 times, 1 visits today)