Initiative (AGPAHI) Jobs
The Ariel Glaser Pediatric AIDS Healthcare
Initiative (AGPAHI) is a non-governmental organisation that plays a
pivotal role in complementing the Government of Tanzania’s efforts
towards the attainment of its development goals. AGPAHI strives to
provide quality and integrated HIV/AIDS health services to children and
AGPAHI supports the provision of high-quality HIV and other
health services and ensures that efforts are well-integrated into
existing regional and district health systems.
AGPAHI is looking for a motivated, result driven, qualified and competent staff to fill the position below….
JOB TITLE: Driver (4)
REPORTING TO: Administration Officer
LOCATION: Arusha, Lindi and Pwani
Purpose of the post:
provide safe and reliable transport service to the designated staff and
guests of AGPAHI in a highly professional and efficient manner, at the
same time, adhere to the organization policies and follow road safety
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
- Maintains and keeps up to date log books on daily basis indicating the kms, trip description and responsible person
the official vehicle in accordance with AGPAHI regulations, know and
observe all applicable traffic laws, ordinances, and regulations, and
always use road safety standards
- Vehicle driver assumes all responsibility for any and all fines or traffic violations associated with his use of AGPAHI vehicle
inspection and cleanliness of the vehicle and ensure general
maintenance service as specified in the Manufacturer’s manual.
- Checks and logs daily mileage, petrol consumption, oil changes, etc.
- Advise the Administration on minor or major repairs as soon as the problem is detected
- Drives the project/office staff at the required destinations
- Assist in the delivery/collection of mail, equipment, supplies, documents to partners and other institutions as required.
copy of vehicle logbook at the end of every week to the Administration
for computing and charging mileage costs to appropriate costs centers
- Liaise regularly with Administrative assistant on weekly activities
- Assist in any other duties as required
Qualifications,Skills & Ability:
- Certificate of secondary education or NIT certificate
- A valid driving license class D and above
- Skills in minor vehicle repairs an added advantage
- Five years of proven accident-free , vehicle driving
- Written and spoken Swahili and English
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
HOW TO APPLY
candidates should submit a cover letter and CV (not exceeding four
pages) and names and contact information of three referees before close
of business on Wednesday 25th November 2020 to the Human Resources and Administration Manager, Ariel Glaser Pediatric AIDS Healthcare Initiative, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
mention the title of the position in your email subject and do not
attach any document other than the CV and cover letter.
AGPAHI is an equal opportunity employer, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.