Neighbors International (GNI)
Jobs in Tanzania 2020: New Jobs Opportunities at Good Neighbors Tanzania 2020
AJIRA MPYA TANZANIA 2020 / NAFASI MPYA ZA KAZI 2020
Good Neighbors is an international humanitarian
development NGO founded in Korea in 1991. It was granted General
Consultative Status from the United Nations Economic and Social Council
(UN ECOSOC). The aim is to make the world a place without hunger, where
people live together in harmony. In Tanzania it was officially
established on 2005 and our efforts work towards creating environment
where children’s rights are protected and sustainable development of
communities through empowerment, leadership and ownership
Good Neighbors Tanzania is looking for individuals to join our highly motivated team in the following job position below…
Reports to: Monitoring and evaluation Officer
Location: Dar es Salaam
Contract Duration: 10 days (August 2020)
office is working on implementing pineapple project through IGA in
Pwani region. Therefore enumerators will be responsible for collecting
data from the pineapple farmers, conducting data verification in the FI
form system, submit completed forms to the supervisor as well as discuss
developments and thereafter conduct data entry in the system.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
Duties and Responsibilities
· Collecting data from the pineapple farmers
· Conducting data verification in the fI forms (system)
· Submit completed forms to the supervisor and discuss development
· Conducting data entry in the system
Qualification, experiences and competencies
· College education level preferred university graduates
· At least one year with field data collection experience
· Proficiency in official reports preparation, data collection, time management and communication skills
· Collaboration and team building, problem solving skills
· Creative and Innovative
· Strategic in decision making
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
• All applications should be sent with enclosed cover letter (addressed to Human Resource Division P.O. Box 33104 Dar es Salaam, Tanzania),
detailed curriculum vitae containing complete names and addresses
(postal, email, phone), together with names and contact details of three
referees to: E-mail: [email protected]
• All applicants should provide current contact information of all referees.
• Deadline for application is not later than 20th Aug, 2020.
• Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted through their active mobile numbers and emails.
Good Neighbors Tanzania will not be responsible for transport or/and
accommodation during the interview, there will be no refund for the