|The Savings and Credit Cooperative Union League of Tanzania (SCCULT)|
Jobs in Tanzania 2020: New Jobs Vacancies at BBC Media Action Tanzania, 2020
Posted by Editorial Staff from AjiraLeo.com
The Savings and Credit Cooperative Union League of Tanzania (SCCULT) is the umbrella organization for SACCOS in Tanzania mainland. It was established in 1992 under Cooperative Act No. 15 of the year 1991 and was given registration no. 5480. The Union was established to promote and encourage thriftiness of SACCO’s members, foster and promote organization growth and development of SACCOS and co-operate and collaborate with all other co-operative organizations among other objectives.
Currently SCCULT (1992) LTD is implementing a Project with Savings Bank Foundation for International cooperation (SBFIC) which intends to improve SCCULTs operations and that of its members and non-members. With that consideration and collaboration SCCULT (1992) LTD is looking to hire young, energetic and creative Digital Finance Officer.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | ZIPO ZA NECTA NA MOCK 1988 – 2019. BONYEZA HAPA!
Reports to: Executive Secretary SCCULT (1992) Ltd
Main work location for the Digital Finance Advisor will be Dar es Salaam. Missions to other locations in Tanzania are common and may occur occasionally.
Roles and responsibilities
- Advise on technical implementation of digital finance projects, which involves provider selection and contract management, implementation, maintenance, troubleshooting, training, risk assessments, risk mitigation measures, etc.
- Provide technical advice to SACCOS on the architecture and environment of IT operations and digital solutions;
- Conduct IT needs assessments for SACCOS (power supply, internet connectivity, hardware, infrastructure, hosting, software, applications, etc.)
- Development of relevant documents in the scope of IT projects, such as terms of reference, contracts, service level agreements, business requirement definitions, etc.
- Support in the negotiation of contracts with IT service providers and other relevant business partners
- Advise SACCOS in the testing of software solutions
- Advise SACCOS on the usage of digital finance products and services to increase the usage of digital finance channels and to improve the user- friendliness of the products
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in the area of digital financial services/ digitalization of banking processes and payments (e.g., financial institutions like commercial banks, MFIs, mobile money service operators, payment aggregators or payment switch providers)
- 2 years of project management experience at the level of lower or middle management
- Experience in consulting and advisory in the area of digital finance (implementing processes and business models) is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in ICT or any other relevant subject (such as Business Computer Science, Information Science or Information and Communication Technologies) preferred. Master’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or alike with a minor in an ICT/digitization-related subject possible will have added advantage.
- Proficiency in English and Swahili (spoken and written).
- Women are highly encouraged to apply
- Advanced analytical and conceptual skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidential and sensitive information
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work independently with strong attention to detail
- Stress resistant team player with service orientation, flexibility, and a sense of pragmatism
Mode of Application
Interested applicants should send their applications, Certificates with CVs to the undersigned by 21st August 2020:
The Executive Secretary,
The Savings and Credit Cooperative Union League of Tanzania-SCCULT (1992) LTD,
Lumumba Street, Mnazi Mmoja
Ushirika Towers, Floor 16
P. 0. Box 20640,
Dar Es Salaam TANZANIA.
Note: No email application will be considered, please consider hand delivery or postal
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.