Position: M-Pesa Regional Manager – Coast & DSM
Posting Country: TZ
Date Posted: 31-Jul-2020
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
Joining Vodacom is more than a job, what we do matters. We don’t just carry minutes, texts and data – we carry people’s lives. And that’s a huge responsibility. If you think for a minute about the people you rely on…the likelihood is they rely on us.
Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference to the lives of our customers, and the communities in which we live and work. We support our people to give something back to the causes that mean the most to them through helping them give time and money to the charities they love.
And what’s it like to work here? We have created an environment where you can look forward to coming to work and are empowered to be at your best. We offer flexibility in how you work that helps you do your job in a way that suits you, opportunities to help you grow and progress throughout your career and a choice of benefits to suit your lifestyle.
Manage and Grow Vodacom M-Pesa Business across KPIs in the regions. While reporting to Regional EHOD and dotted line to EHOD- M-commerce Distribution operations to Lead and support M-Pesa partners and Customers by putting up a strategic onground commercial plan and see to its successful implementation. Coordinate with all stakeholders and project manage all M-Pesa ATL and BTL campaigns and foster M-Pesa footprint in order to maximize Customers Mobile money activities and grow M-Pesa Revenue Market Share. Effective M-Pesa partners’ management and Maintain close watch on market dynamics including competitor activities that affect M-Pesa business and recommend mitigations.
- Design and implement M-Pesa Regional commercial plan in line with Overall Vodacom M-Pesa Annual strategy to increase the width and depth of M-Pesa distribution, which would translate into increasing M-Pesa customers and revenues in relation to regional targets.
- Coordinate sales and distribution activities within the region including wakalas, super agents, aggregators, merchants. Ensure timely resolution of issues and management such as but not limited to float management, SIM replacements etc. Work to ensure M-Pesa Distributions and footprint is the largest in the country.
- Manage Coordinate and support distributors/dealers and other partners in the region whilst optimizing Distribution partners’ returns in terms of ROI and ensure mutually healthy returns.
- Information mining to facilitate M-Pesa performance review and relevant action plan at the Region/Territory/town level and prepare weekly reports for management meetings.
- Develop and Execute approved, quarterly and on demand tactical plans to ensure M-Pesa Growth continuity despite market dynamics.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related course.
- 3-5 years of varied experience in Mobile Money ~ 2years at a senior level.
- Extensive knowledge of telecoms business and value chain and sound understanding of distribution models and route to market.
- Telecom analytical skills both local and regional.
- Mobile Money commercial analysis skills
- Dynamic Prioritisation and Multi Tasking
- Business Partnering
- Requirements Analysis
- Change and Adaptability
- Data Driven Decision Making
- Complexity Management
- Expert Communication
- Drives Continuous Improvement
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE