KaziniKwetu Ltd Jobs in Tanzania 2021: New Job Vacancies at KaziniKwetu Limited 2021 💥CHECK FORM ONE SECOND SELECTION 2021 UPDATES, […] More
Place: Dar es Salaam Dead Line: 20/01/2021 STORE KEEPER A reputable service company is looking for Store Keeper to be […] More
JOB TITLE STORE KEEPER (4 POST ) REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATION Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management Familiarity with […] More
Lifewater International Jobs in Tanzania 2020: New Job Vacancies at Lifewater International (Lifewater), 2020 Lifewater International (LI) Jobs Administrative and […] More
POST: STORES ASSISTANT – 7 POST POST CATEGORY(S) PROCUREMENT & LOGISTIC MANAGEMENTEMPLOYER TANZANIA ELECTRIC SUPPLY COMPANY LIMITED (TANESCO)APPLICATION TIMELINE: 2020-07-28 […] More
Manager –Stores assistantMohammed Enterprises Tanzania Limited – MeTL Supply Chain & Procurement Rest of Tanzania|Full Time Manufacturing & Warehousing|TSh Confidential […] More
Store Keeper Location: Kibondo & Nyarugusu, 08, TZ Company: Plan International The Organisation Plan International is an independent development and […] More
JOB ADVERTISEMENT: SCHOOL STORE KEEPER IS NEEDED ABC PRIMARY AND NURSERY SCHOOL LOCATED AT UKONGA DAR ES SALAAM ARE HEREBY […] More
Please note this role will be based out of Zanzibar
The main purpose of this job is to support the Store Supervisor by ensuring that the retail channel is developed to its fullest potential by offering customers the highest standards of service & products
Responsible for the store, contents and store operations in the absence of the Store Supervisor
Ensure on-trade orders are picked and delivered
Key Position Accountabilities
The job holder is responsible and accountable for (but not limited to) the following:
Ensure the retail procedure is implemented to and in compliance with local regulations
Prioritize customer service & implement customer service charter at all times in order to maximize customer satisfaction and service ratings
Process the on-trade orders from start to finish which includes, picking and preparing the order for delivery to ensure that orders are delivered in a timely manner
Coordinate all the administration and documentation of customer accounts in an organised and transparent manner so all employees can have access to this documentation and understand it, if needed
Advise the Retail Supervisor and Sales Manager of new promotional ideas to encourage customer footfall & increased spend
Analyze category sales in order to identify growth areas and potential in the stores stock holding
Track the monthly invoices to monitor footfall and average spend per invoice to show trends in the business and allow the Retail Supervisor to analyse this information
Monitor competitor activity and implement plans to ensure we stay ahead of competition
Complete a timely compilation of report to ensure that management are kept informed
Complete a quarterly stock check of warehouse and regular in store stock checking to ensure that all goods are accounted for
Perform other duties as requested by the Line Manager
2 years experience in the Retail industry
Good level of verbal and written English
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and POS operation
Experience within the liquor industry
Knowledge of alcoholic beverages and brands
Maritime and Mercantile International (MMI) is a subsidiary of Emirates Group. Headquartered in Dubai, we are an ambitious business on the way to becoming one of the world’s leading independent beverage distributors. We are committed to sustainable growth through service excellence and innovative sales & marketing – achieving leadership across carefully chosen categories and regional markets. At a glance: Number one beverage distributor in the UAE and Oman Significant travel retail experience, supplying regional duty free retailers and operating Duty Free Dubai Ports Overseas joint ventures with partners in Zanzibar, the Maldives, Singapore, Sri Lanka, the Seychelles, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Thailand and India.
Total operations cover 42 countries across four key geographical regions – East Africa, the Gulf and Middle East, Indian Ocean and South East Asia MMI specialises in beverage marketing, sales and distribution. Our experience and expertise give us a unique understanding and respect for the cultural differences and common interests of the communities in which we operate. These are the qualities which help us to connect with our customers at every touch point in increasingly smart, accessible and relevant ways. MMI builds long-term brand partnerships across multiple beverage categories. Our continued success comes from a combination of an international presence in high growth markets, unique logistics capabilities and investment in fresh new hospitality and retail concepts.
Management and Development for Health (MDH) is a non for profit organization in
Tanzania contributing to address public health priorities. MDH works with the Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children; as well as academic and non-academic institutions to address the problems of tuberculosis, malaria, HIV/AIDS, nutrition, maternal and child health and to undertake initiatives to advance public health research, education, and services for improving the lives of people.
In Dar es salaam, MDH supports the Government of Tanzania through the Municipal councils of Ilala, Temeke, Kinondoni, Ubungo and Kigamboni in implementation of the program on HIV/AIDS Care and Treatment and monitoring of people living with HIV/AIDS (PLWHA). In order to strengthen the care and treatment of PLWHA in Dar es salaam, MDH on behalf of the above mentioned Municipal Councils seeks to employ the following staff:
I. MEDICAL DOCTORS (2 Post) Reports to: Site Manager
Perform the task as clinician for the HIV/AIDS clinic under the supervision of the Site Manager
Qualification and work experience:
The Clinician should be a holder of Bachelor in Clinical Medicine from a recognized institution; he/she should have an experience of not less than 2 years in the field of expertise. And registered with medical board.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Providing clinical care to HIV patients in the clinic including:
• Management of opportunistic infections
• Staging of HIV patients for Antiretroviral therapy (ART) eligibility
• Initiating patients on ART
• Managing complications of ART
• Initiation and monitoring of post-exposure prophylaxis
2. Providing consultation to HIV-positive patients on the wards as requested.
3. Maintaining accurate medical records and other data collection as required for monitoring and evaluation within the clinic.
4. Participating in clinic Team Meetings and assisting the site manager with strategic planning for the clinic.
5. Doing any other duty as assigned by the site manager.
II.NURSE COUNSELLORS (2 Post) Reports to: Facility in charge
Qualification and working experience
Nurse Counsellor should have at least a diploma in nursing and must have a valid practice license; he/she should have an experience of not less than 2 years in the field of expertise.
A HIV/AIDS nurse counsellor requires extensive, current knowledge of the symptoms and treatments of AIDS and HIV infections, the methods by which the virus is (and is not) transmitted and prevention measures. HIV/AIDS counsellors must be working with other people, have a compassionate nature and be good listeners. A broad knowledge of diverse cultural beliefs and attitudes is often necessary when working with diverse populations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1.Adhering to nursing ethics as punctuality and cleanliness.
2.Ensuring that patients receive appropriate clinical care during a clinic visit, including scheduled or unscheduled physician examination and laboratory test.
3.Educating patients in all aspects of HIV disease and treatment management, as well as basic healthy lifestyles.
4.Counselling patients with regard to HIV diagnosis, management of medications, medication and clinic visit adherence, psychosocial issues and basic health self-care.
5.Counselling and educating family members and care givers to promote secondary prevention of HIV infection to improve the care of patients with HIV, and to strengthen social support networks of patients.
6.Accurate and complete documentation of patient information and patient encounters in the patient medical record.
7.Assisting patients to connect with other resources through the referral network.
8.Assisting the physician in the provision of clinical care for patients.
9.Doing any other duty as assigned by the nurse supervisor, site manager and OPD nurse officer in charge.
III. HIV TESTERS (13 Post) Reports to: Health Facility in charge
A HIV Testing counsellor requires extensive, current knowledge of HIV prevention measures. Testing counsellor must enjoy working with other people, have a compassionate nature and be a good listener. A broad knowledge of diverse culture beliefs and attitudes is often necessary when working with diverse population.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. He/she is responsible to create awareness and education on the existence of HTS i.e. educating clients on all aspects of HIV diseases and treatment management as well as basic health lifestyles.
2. To serve as liaison between clinicians/clinics, individuals screened and care centres.
3. To provide on-going counselling and testing while maintain confidentiality and patient rights. Also to provide psychosocial support and visit with linkage to referral services.
4. To assess, document all referrals, make follow-up and report on referral outcomes.
5. To monitor the quality of test kits by the use of suitable control materials/samples from laboratory department.
6. To be in line with current HTS protocols/guidelines to ensure correct testing services (periodic review of standard operating procedures with support from laboratory department)
7. To ensure safe storage of HTS related items and to request/prepare all necessary consumables for undertaking the HTS activities on time.
8. To compile and submit HTS reports on weekly, monthly and/or quarterly to the HTS coordinators on time
9. To keep accurate HTS records (logbooks, HTS registers and referral/linkage reports)
10. To work with team member to monitor quality improvement plans with regards to the established performance targets/indicators.
11. Ensure HIV testing is performed according to the National HIV testing algorithm.
12. To carry out any other duties that may be required by the clinical team.
At least diploma in nursing, clinical medicine from a recognized institution, a candidate must have at least 2 years of experience. with a valid practice license.
IV. STORE ATTENDANTS (2 Post)
Reports to: Store Officer
Job Purpose: Perform the tasks as store attendant at drug store under the
supervision of store officer
Qualification and work experience:
The store attendant should be holder of Advance and or Ordinary secondary level education from a recognized school;
He/she should have an experience of at least 2 years in the field of expertise.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Carry out daily cleaning and tidying of stores work areas. Ensure store is clean at all times and free from accumulated dust and waste
• Ensure that boxes of goods are arranged properly on the shelves
• Carrying out general stores operations which includes, loading and offloading goods from the vehicles
• Do any other duties as may be assigned by the Store officer
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates should submit an application letter, a detailed copy of their CV, names and contact information (email addresses and telephone numbers) of three work related referees.
Applications should be submitted by 05th April 2019, to the Human Resource Manager through
Apply Now Through
<!– mkaguzi content in –>
Email: e-mail email@example.com
Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Thanks For Visiting
For more nafasi za kazi Tanzania Leo na kila siku visit mkaguzi
Warning ⇶ Don’t Pay Money To Get A Job