Position: ;Consultant/Sales Agent
We are looking for a competitive & trustworthy sales consultants to help build up our business activities.
Minimum Qualification: Unspecified
Experience Level: Mid level
Experience Length: No Experience/Less than 1 year
1. Must be able to work with minimal supervision and produce tangible results.
2. Form Four, Form six leavers, however Diploma and Degree holders will be an advantage.
3. High integrity and excellent communication skills
4. Excellent listening, Negotiation and Presentation abilities strategies
5. Knowledge and understanding of the area sales and service
6. Able to meet assigned target
7. Team Player and visiting customers on time.
1. To provide big sales & clear persuasive presentation.
2. To safe guard Company reputation in good manner.
3. Visiting the customers for marketing purpose.
4. Participate in marketing activities such as promotional events, seminars and trade shows.
5. To work in conjunction with the Branch Manager or any other representative of the Company designated by the company to head the sales at that branch.
6. To assist branch coordinator to meet the branch target.
LOCATION: All Regions in Tanzania.
Closing Date: 12Th October 2019.
How to Apply
Please manually apply for this job using the details below:
Applications with CV and two references should be sent via email to: ;email@example.com.
The applications can also be dropped off at Tunakospesha Offices Mathuradas/mindu street, Plot No. 742, Upanga – Dar es Salaam. For more information contact 0787 792 282.
Job Title: Branch Manager – MOSHI (Banking Industry)
Bachelor’s degree in Banking or Business Administration
5 years of experience required
Planning & organizing
Leading & supervising
Excellent sales & negotiation skills
Delivery of sales, revenue, deposit, risk asset,targets & efficiency ratio
Maintain target market, customers, product & service discipline
Prepare & deliver on approved branch budgets
Track & maintain branch perfomance records including sales tracker, deposits, risk assets, provisions, incomes, cost & all relevant performances on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly & annual basis.
Ensure customer queries are recorded, reviewed for delivery & put in place an action plan to prevent re-occurrence
Ensure credit transactions comply with the spirit & the letter of all applicable laws, regulations & institutional policies
Overall responsibility for risk & compliance issued to achieve domestic bank target
Motivate staff through incentive & recognition schemes to develop a fully engaged team
Empower staff in the branch to develop sustainable client relationships
Please send your detailed CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 30th June 2019 before 5pm
Visit our website: www.hrworld.co.tz for more job descriptions
Branch Manager Job Vacancy at EFTA Tanzania Limited | Deadline: 26th October, 2018Vacancy title: Branch Manager
Jobs at: EFTA
Deadline of this Job: 26th October, 2018
Duty Station:TanzaniaJOB DETAILS:
A reputable. award-winning equipment finance company based in Tanzania
with numerous branches across the country, dedicated to helping SMEs and
tamers grow. Overview
Responsible for driving investment performance in their location.
overseeing and guiding the local investment team. and ensuring the
effective functioning of the local office. An excellent opportunity for a
highly motivated and energetic self-starter to take over a dynamic and
challenging role with a multicultural, rapidly growing company with
ample opportunity for career development and progression. Job Description
Work with HQ to set realistic local investment volume and performance
targets and an appropriate budget to deliver these targets.
– Recruit, train and mentor a local investment team including both
appraisal officers. monitoring officers, sales agents. office
administrators and office attendants, with the support of HQ
– Line-manage local investment team to deliver to investment volume and performance targets
– Oversee customer acquisition Manage investment appraisal and
– Manage non-performing loans
– instill a high quality of customer service and disciplined
investment management across the investment team
– Support in performance management, by providing input and feedback on
formal and informal reviews of all staff, and taking part in discussions
for their promotion and pay level changes. Candidate Speciﬁcation
i/ Experience: At least 5 years in a banking institution, with at least
2 years in a senior role (Branch Manager)
ii/ Education Level: Degree from a reputable university
iii/ Skills: Ms Office, communication, analytic
iv/ Knowledge of: Mathematics, Business Appraisal and SME Financing Job application procedure
To Apply: Send a cover letter and your CV to email@example.com with the subject “Branch Manager Vacancy” by 26th October 2018. More