|Petroleum Pipeline Engineering Co. Ltd|
Jobs in Tanzania 2023: New Job Vacancies at Petroleum Pipeline Engineering Co. Limited, 2023
Security Coordinator/Specialist Job at Petroleum Pipeline Engineering Co. LTD
Petroleum Pipeline Engineering Co. Limited
Overview of security matters for all the field and office operations
and any other project locations of the CPP operation area.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
Manage security plans, procedures, and protocols including security
staff management, and incident response to ensure the safe conduct of
operations and activities at the Project Site.
- To interface between CPP H3SE and Company R3 department.
liaise with Government Security Forces support personnel and regularly
meet with the different external governmental and local agencies to
review security status, concerns, and implications to the Project as a
- To liaise with affected communities to ensure that their security concerns are understood and addressed.
to the development of emergency and business continuity plans, being
able to cooperate in document preparation and compilation & develop
main Security discipline documents (plans, procedures, and policies)
following the Company security philosophy and implement them in the
interest of CPP safety, security, and risk reduction purpose.
- The candidate shall administer, coordinate and evaluate security protocols that support CPP strategies & policies.
- The candidate shall monitor communications and stays informed about local security-related information, directives, and events.
CPP with the development of training, and communication on security
requirements to ensure staff is prepared for potential security threats,
crisis response, evacuation, workplace violence, and other emergency
- Must have knowledge of the ISO standards regarding Security.
- Function across multiple specialty areas, including but not limited to emergency planning, behavioral threat, and Security.
- Ensure the safety and security of the CPP Property & Personnel.
- Respond to notifications of unsafe conditions or threats; conduct inspections and audits to maintain preparedness.
- Collaborate with external governmental and local agencies.
- University Degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in security (Private Security Company, Army, or Police)
- Experience with security in project facilities management.
- Experience with security in Project management.
- Previous management experience within a multi-national corporation environment and challenging environment.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
SEND YOUR CV TO:– Before 24/02/2023, 14:00 hours