|KCB Bank Tanzania Limited|
IT Security and BCM Specialist
strategy that will provide data and information systems protection
against unauthorized access, modification and/or destruction
and managing intrusion detection mechanism, as well as assessment of
system patterns to detect unusual patterns of behavior and quickly to
determine the cause and deal with any threat.
- Analyze reports generated by the monitoring system to identify trends that might indicate a future risk
security breaches by perform vulnerability/port scanning and to
determine vulnerability and strategize for remediation of the noted gap.
Performing risk assessments and testing of data processing systems as
part of the project risk /security log during on boarding of the new
- Continuously assess the bank’s security measures, such
as firewalls, anti-virus, patch management, to identify any weak points
that might make information systems vulnerable to attack i.e. conducting
PEN tests. In liaison with other units, develop policies that encourage
secure working environment and protected data.
- Provide training for employees, explaining security risks and demonstrating good practices.
system availability by ensuring disaster preparedness, development and
preparation of the conducting preparedness tests (BCM)
configuration assessment to ensure system setup and configurations are
implemented with high level of security as per standard.
- Provide Leadership to the unit, by creating KPI which will measure individual performance.
- Manage the team’s performance and nurture skills that advance the IT strategy and establish a sustainable practice.
- Provide guidance, training need analysis, coaching to the unit members in order to improve talents of the unit members.
- Local Access management and network access management for all the Information Technology System
- Management of the Business Continuity Management
- Manage monthly recertification process for all the IT systems
- Perform ant virus and patch Management
- Perform internet content management and ensure only authorised personnel have access to the right internet content
- Follow up on vulnerability scanning, vulnerability remediation actions and audit finding trucking.
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology,
- Master’s degree in Management OR a Business-Related Field is an added advantage
Professional qualifications in Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) CISSP:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- Cisco Certified Network Security
- Cisco certified network associate
- Microsoft Certified Professional Cisco Cybersecurity Specialist
- CCNA Cyber Ops certification
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
How to Apply:
Please visit our Recruitment Portal through the link below and submit your application.
N.B. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 2023-02-23 00:00:00 Reference Number: IRC14573