The Kilimanjaro International Leather Industries Company Limited (KLICL) previously known as Karanga Leather Industries Company Limited is established as a Joint Venture company between PSSSF and Tanzania Prisons Service through its Company known as Prisons Corporation Sole. The Company was established on 17th May 2017 to undertake development and operate leather industries in Karanga area, Moshi Municipality.
KLICL intends to hire qualified, energetic, dynamic and proactive Tanzanian to fill the position that exists in the organization structure.
JOB TITLE: SECURITY OFFICER 1 POSITION
REQUIRED ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
The Security Officer should be a holder of a Bachelor Degree in IT Security or Computer Science, Laws or Public Administration or any relevant field from recognised University and must have attended JKT, Police, Prisons or Peoples Militia basic training with at least 5 years working experience in security field. Must have investigative, conflict resolution, interrogative, good public relations and ICT related skills. CCTV surveillance technique is an added advantage.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
a) Ensures overall security within KLICL,
b) Ensures all employees and visitors have proper credentials for accessing buildings i.e. ID badges and passes,
c) Responsible for reporting occurrences, emergency situations and other matters relating to security to his/her supervisors,
d) Takes preventive measures against possible theft and insecurity,
e) Supervises and monitor the performance of contracted security company on daily basis,
f) Investigates cases and takes suspects to police station,
g) Reports on a daily basis the security status of the Company and advises on how to improve Company’s security,
h) Liaise with emergency services police, ambulance and fire services to resolve issues and maintain security and services,
i) Performs any other duties as may be assigned by the Management/Supervisor,
All positions carries attractive package commensurate with one’s qualification and experience
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested applicants are required to provide detailed curriculum vitae, certified copies of academic certificates as follows:
- Form IV/VI National Examination Certificate.
- Degree/ Advanced Diploma Certificates.
- Professional Registration and Training Certificates from respective registration or regulatory bodies (where applicable),
- Birth certificate,
- Certificates from foreign Examination bodies or ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by the National Examination council of Tanzania (NECTA),
- Professional Certificates from foreign Universities or other training Institutions should be verified by the Tanzanian Commission for Universities (TCU) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE).
- Certificates not certified and provisional statement of results will not be accepted.
- Applicants should indicate 3 work related referees with their reliable contacts.
Application should be submitted either by post or hand delivered to the following address not later than 11th September 2020.
Application should be submitted to the following address by post or hand to:
Kilimanjaro International Leather Industries Company Limited,
Plot 581, Block LLL, Moshi – Arusha Road
P.O. Box 74,
Only shortlisted candidates will be informed on a date for interview.