|Gold Crest Hotel
Jobs in Tanzania 2024: New Job Vacancies at Gold Crest Hotel 2024
Gold Crest Hotel Jobs 2024
Pastry Cook Arusha at Gold Crest Hotel February 2024
Pastry Cook will be responsible for preparing a variety of pastries,
such as cakes, cookies, and breads, and creating new recipes and
desserts. The Pastry Cook will also collaborate with other chefs to
ensure that food is delivered in a timely manner and maintains the
highest quality standards.
- CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
- Download Your National ID (NIDA) Number Here | Download NAMBA NA KITAMBULISHO CHAKO CHA NIDA. BONYEZA HAPA!
- PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
- 1 – 2 years of experience working as a Pastry Cook or in a similar role
- Certificate in culinary arts, pastry-making, or relevant field
- Experience with pastry-making techniques, such as baking, decorating, and molding dough
- Ability to follow recipes accurately and efficiently
- Excellent time-management skills and the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Creativity and the ability to develop new recipes and desserts that meet customer preferences and dietary requirements
- Excellent attention to detail and a commitment to maintaining the highest standards of food quality and safety
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Deadline : 15th February, 2024.
Send your CV through this Email: email@example.com