|CRDB Bank Plc
CRDB Bank Plc Jobs 2024
leading Financial Services Provider in Tanzania with current presence in
Tanzania and Burundi, East Africa. The Bank was established in 1996 and
was listed on The Dar Es Salaam Stock exchange (DSE) in June 2009.
the years, CRDB Bank has grown to become the most innovative and
preferred financial services partner in the region. Supported by a
robust portfolio and uniquely tailored products, CRDB Bank remains the
most responsive bank in the region.
We are a collection of individuals who believe in excellence. We are
always on the look out for fresh talent and we hiring people who have
the drive to succeed and the will to implement the discipline required
to succeed. We focus on nurturing our team and providing our team with
an environment that is conductive to creative thought.
Career Opportunities: DRC Projects Manager – ( 1 Year Contract) (2908)
Requisition ID 2908
Job Reporting To: Executive Liaison Subsidiaries Projects
To ensure DRC projects are delivered within specified timelines, budget, scope and acceptance criteria
Initiating & Planning
project scope, objectives, approach, controls, acceptance criteria and
deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with Executive
Liaison through organization of project definition workshops and
subsequent production of the project initiation document.
project plans with a comprehensive list of all envisaged activities,
milestones, deliverables and their corresponding ownership.
- Facilitate definition and approval of business requirements
- Facilitate development and approval of business cases
- Estimate resources, budget and participants required to achieve project goals and motivate for their allocation
- Divide the project into logical work streams and assign ownership to relevant departments
- Negotiate with senior and executive management for allocation of relevant resources from their respective departments
- Establish relevant project governance and communication structures for all designated projects
diligently as chairperson of the project working committee and
secretary of the project steering committee for all designated projects
- Direct and motivate the project team
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Liaise with project stakeholders on ongoing basis.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
mentor, motivate and supervise respective project team members and
vendors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability
for their assigned work.
Controlling and Execution
project risks, issues, dependencies and assumptions by ensuring proper
recording, assignment of ownership and timely escalation to appropriate
level of management where necessary.
- Communicate progress to relevant stakeholders in clear and timely manner.
- Monitor progress against project plan and institute corrective measures in the event of any deviations.
- Manage changes to project scope, budget, timelines, and acceptance criteria in line with the agreed process.
- Facilitate development of the testing strategy and plan
- Facilitate development of test cases and scenarios
- Assemble and facilitate training of the testing team
- Liaise with other stakeholders to get test managers and supervise their work throughout the acceptance testing stage
- Organize for availability of relevant testing resources e.g. testing environment, facilities etc.
- Responsible for planning and management of all logistics associated with the acceptance testing phase
- Oversee the execution of system integration and user acceptance testing
- Obtain sign offs for testing results
- Facilitate a project closure workshop and ensure lessons learned are identified and used to improve future practices
and agree with relevant stakeholders on an appropriate project benefits
management framework and subsequently oversee a smooth handover of the
framework to the designated benefits manager
- Ensure an effective maintenance and support model is established and handed over to those responsible for its operation
- Produce the project closure report and secure its approval from relevant executives
- CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
- Download Your National ID (NIDA) Number Here | Download NAMBA NA KITAMBULISHO CHAKO CHA NIDA. BONYEZA HAPA!
- PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
Experience, Knowledge and Skills Requirements
of a University Degree in Business Administration, Information and
Communication Technologies (ICT), Accounting, Finance, Management
Information Systems (MIS) or related field.
- Certification in one of the recognized project management methodologies e.g. PRINCE, PRINCE2, PMBOK, PMP etc.
- Strong background and certification in agile project management
Project Management background and practical application in a busy large
corporate setting with at least 4 years’ experience.
- Advanced knowledge of basic core banking system features or 4 years’ experience in management of ICT banking projects
- Advanced understanding of banking operations and information systems
- Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating.
- General understanding of banking operations and information systems
- Intermediate understanding of basic core banking system features and ICT banking sytems.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Customer service skills an asset.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
Deadline: 16th February, 2024.