is the world’s leading international development organisation that
works through volunteers to fight poverty. Working in 24 countries
around the world, our unique role in international development is to
place committed volunteers with carefully selected organisations where
their skills can have the greatest impact. As a VSO volunteer you’ll
live and work in some of the world’s poorest communities.
your unique skills and experience you’ll help generate new ideas and new
ways of doing things, helping the communities you work in lift
themselves out of poverty. We’re not about delivering quick fixes, but
instead we focus on long-lasting, sustainable change, that will impact
generations to come. Join us as a VSO volunteer and help us work towards
our vision of a world without poverty.
Some of these jobs are available to nationals only. Others are available
for candidates from anywhere in the world.
- CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
- Download Your National ID (NIDA) Number Here | Download NAMBA NA KITAMBULISHO CHAKO CHA NIDA. BONYEZA HAPA!
- PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
The application process at a glance:
form. Once we’ve received your application, you’ll receive a
confirmation email explaining next steps.
CLICK JOB TITLE YOU WANT HAPA CHINI KUSOMA MAELEZO KAMILI AND TO MAKE YOUR APPLICATION:
- Business Adviser Volunteer
- Volunteer- Life Skills Adviser
- Vocational Education and Training Adviser Volunteer
- Blue Economy Technical Adviser (Marine Conservation and Aquaculture) Volunteer
New Volunteering Opportunities at VSO International February 2024 – Various Posts