|ACSolar Company Limited
Jobs in Tanzania 2024: New Job Vacancies at ACSolar Company Limited 2024
ACSolar Company Limited Jobs 2024
Field Civil and Water Engineers (4 Posts)
Field Civil and Water Engineers at ACSOLAR Company Limited – 4 Posts
Job Title: Field Civil and water Engineers– 4 Positions
ACSOLAR Company Limited
are seeking a highly trained and qualified individual to join our team
as a Field Civil and Water Engineer to work in Kondoa District in Dodoma
Region with frequent movement to other districts/Regions in Tanzania.
The position holder is responsible for designing, implementing and
managing ACSolar, water pumping systems as well as completing
maintenance and providing technical support to all existing water
Company: Acsolar Company Limited
Location: Kondoa District, Dodoma Region, Tanzania
Acsolar Company Limited
is committed to revolutionizing access to clean water through
innovative solar powered solutions. We specialize in designing,
implementing, and managing solar-powered water pumping systems,
empowering communities with reliable and sustainable water sources.
As a Civil and Water Engineer at Acsolar Company Limited,
you will play a crucial role in the designing, implementing, and
managing water projects in Kondoa District. You will work closely with
local communities, government agencies, and other stakeholders to ensure
the successful delivery of projects that address the water needs of
job responsibilities of a Civil and Water Engineer typically include a
wide range of tasks related to the planning, design, construction, and
maintenance of water-related infrastructure:
plans and specifications for water-related projects, such as water
supply systems, wastewater treatment plants, drainage systems, and
- Design and oversee the construction and
installation of water infrastructure, including pipelines, pumping
stations, reservoirs, and treatment facilities.
- Conduct feasibility studies and site assessments to determine the viability of proposed projects.
- Utilize engineering software and tools to analyze data and create detailed designs.
- Coordinate with Clients, and suppliers to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
regular site visit to monitor progress, quality, and compliance with
design specifications and safety standards. Collaborate with the
engineering team to develop project specifications and construction
- Conduct site visits and surveys to assess the terrain and environmental conditions for project planning.
- Participate in project meetings and contribute to problem-solving and decision-making processes.
- Assist in the review and approval of project documentation to ensure compliance with industry standards and regulations.
that we strictly adhere to all projects timelines and provide
Operartion manager with daily updates and reports from the field.
closely with our clients to plan and design and implementing solar
water pumping systems water distribution layout. Knowledge of Epanet
systems is HIGHLY required.
- Assess the need of maintenance work
on existing water projects identify faults and malfunctions and provide
- Create competitive construction and maintenance budgets (BOQ)on Microsoft Excel using procured invoices.
- Maintaining regular contact with Clients engineers to successfully implementation of projects.
- CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
- Download Your National ID (NIDA) Number Here | Download NAMBA NA KITAMBULISHO CHAKO CHA NIDA. BONYEZA HAPA!
- PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
ideal candidate is a passionate and effective team leader, with strong
interpersonal skills with a background in water engineering.
- Possess at least 5 years’ experience in managing the successful construction and installation of solar water pumping system.
exceptional skills and proven commitment to serve vulnerable
communities and possess details orientation and problem-solving skills.
experience working with community and exhibit detail orientation and
problem-solving skills. Thrives in a fast-passed environment and is
comfortable working with Clients in different time zones and continents
using WhatsApp, Skype, and Zoom at flexible hours.
- Proven ability to inspire team and lead by example.
Degree in Civil/ Water Engineering or closely related field with an
emphasis on water projects in very rural areas projects. Master’s Degree
will be an added advantage.
- At least 5 years proven experience working and overseeing water projects specifically solar water pumping systems.
knowledge, practical expertise and experience of using EPANET in water
project designing is a MUST. Also, knowledge of other designing
applications such as AutoCAD, ArchCAD, GIS and GPS applications,
WaterCAD, Protostructure etc may be required
- Experience supervising civil works in NGO and Non- NGO focusing on community development Projects.
- Technologically oriented with excellent computer skills including proficiency in email and Microsoft office software.
- Ability to commit to flexible working hours, including weekends
- Ability to relocate to Kondoa Region in Tanzania.
- Highly proficiency in ENGLISH both speaking and writing.
- Able to speak Swahili and with a good personality.
Qualified Women are highly encouraged to apply for this position.
Please send your application letter and CV as a single PDF attachment to: email@example.com
The file name should be saved as your full name and please specify
which job position you are applying for in the subject line of the
email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 19th February, 2024.
Company Limited is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage
applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences.