|Barrick Gold Mine
Jobs in Tanzania 2024: New Job Vacancies at Barrick Gold Mine Limited 2024
Barrick Gold Mine Jobs 2024
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- A comprehensive compensation package including bonuses, benefits, and where applicable.
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team.
- Opportunities to grow and learn with the industry colleagues are endless.
you are not contacted by Barrick – Bulyanhulu Gold Mine Limited and North Mara Gold Mine Limited within
thirty (30) days after the closing date, you should consider your
application as unsuccessful. Short listed candidates may be subjected
to any of the following: security clearance; competency assessment;
physical capability assessment, reference checking.
We have the following job vacancies positions below ( Read full job descriptions and mode of application……)
- CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
- Download Your National ID (NIDA) Number Here | Download NAMBA NA KITAMBULISHO CHAKO CHA NIDA. BONYEZA HAPA!
- PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
FOLLOW JOB TITLE TO OPEN – POSTS AVAILABLE, QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED AND APPLICATION LINKS:
- Manager – Mineral Resource
- Superintendent – Asset Protection
- Manager – Open Cast Mining
- Electronic Fuel Management System (EFMS) Technician
- Fuel and Lubricant Supervisor
- Industrial Practical Training (IPT) Students
- WTP Operator
- Maintenance Planner
- Underground Maintenance Engineer
- HD Mechanic
BEWARE OF CONMEN! NMGML does not receive money in exchange for a job position. Should you be
asked for money in exchange for a job offer or suspect such activity,
please report this immediately to our Compliance Hotline, by calling
Toll-Free Number +1-877-246-5399 or through www.barrickgold.ethispoint.com
Our mission is to be the world’s most valued gold
and copper mining business. We are committed to partnering with our host
countries and communities to transform their natural resources into
tangible benefits and mutual prosperity.
With operating mines
and projects in 18 countries, Barrick’s highly diversified workforce is
drawn almost entirely from our host nations and equipped with
world-class skills. We set the gold standard in sustainability by
embedding environmental, social and economic considerations into all of
our business decisions.
The company’s shares trade on the New
York Stock Exchange under the symbol GOLD and on the Toronto Stock
Exchange under the symbol ABX. Learn more at www.barrick.com or follow us on LinkedIn.
About the Team
is situated in north-west Tanzania, in the Kahama district of the
Shinyanga region, approximately 55 kilometres south of Lake Victoria and
150 kilometres southwest of the city of Mwanza.
Bulyanhulu is a
narrow-vein gold mine containing gold, silver and copper mineralisation
in sulphides. The mineralisation of Bulyanhulu is associated with a
number of steeply-dipping veins. Bulyanhulu commenced commercial
production in 2001.