|Coca Cola Kwanza (Tanzania)
Jobs in Tanzania 2023: New Job Vacancies at Coca Cola – Kwanza Limited 2023
Coca Cola – Kwanza Limited Jobs 2023
Manufacturing Manager at Coca Cola Kwanza Company Limited December, 2023
Reference Number CCB231208-3
Job Title Manufacturing Manager
Job Category Manufacturing
Company Coca-Cola Kwanza (Tanzania)
Job Type Permanent
Location – Country Tanzania
Location – Province Not Applicable
Location – Town / City Mbeya
Kwanza Ltd has an exciting opportunity in Manufacturing department. We
are looking for a talented individual with the relevant skills,
experience and expertise in Manufacturing, Supply Chain Ways and
Packaging to be based in Mbeya. The succesful candidate will report
directly to the Manufacturing Director.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
role will manage the full Manufacturing scope including Engineering,
Safety Health Environment & Qualities (SHEQ) and Utilities. The
position is responsible for the management of these functions and the
leadership the functional heads within Manufacturing.
The role will be also responsible for;
plant business and implementation plans to ensure that customer service
and productivity objectives of the Region and CCBA are met.
- Ensure productivity and budgeting objectives are met.
- Ensure customer service objectives are met.
closely with Logistics to ensure systematic and strategic coordination
of all Supply Chain business functions in order to ensure the continuous
improvement of long term performance, of both the supply chain and the
value chain as a whole.
- Manage the Manufacturing aspects of operational execution including flow of materials, production and all supporting operations.
main focus is on execution, efficiency and added value, or the
end-customers perception of value. Manufacturing efficiency must be
increased, and bottlenecks removed.
- Management and maintenance of the Manufacturing assets at a productive basic condition
- Lead the implementation and management of the Supply Chain Way
- Identify and develop relevant enablers to support delivery of Plant Business Plan and budget, including
- Process, Systems & Technology capability within the frameworks and guidelines provided by Central Office Support teams.
- People capability to ensure that business improvement objectives can be met.
- Provide leadership and guidance to Country Management teams.
- Manage the execution of the CAPEX process within the plant.
- Manage the primary engagement with local Labour Unions and all aspects relating to Industrial relations in the region.
an engaged, productive and capable workforce aligned to deliver the
strategic and operational business objectives of Coca- Cola Kwanza Ltd.
- Lead and Manage the development of a Health and Safety culture for all employees within the plant
- Talent pipeline management.
- Lead the Risk Management and Business Governance processes within the plant.
- Develop and manage the relationship with relevant Local Community and Interest forums departments.
- CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
- Download Your National ID (NIDA) Number Here | Download NAMBA NA KITAMBULISHO CHAKO CHA NIDA. BONYEZA HAPA!
- PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
Skills, Experience & Education
The incumbent should at least have a degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering. The incumbent should also posses;
- Approximately 10 years of relevant corporate experience
- At least 5 years at a senior manager level
- Strong track record of delivering results in a Manufacturing role.
- Strong understanding of Supply Chain Way
of business and management principles involved in strategic planning,
resource allocation, human resources modelling, leadership technique,
production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Proven track record in managing employee engagement.
to senior management teams: Actively participating as a committed
member of the Leadership team and working across other functions to help
complete company goals and deliverables.
- Bias for action, Drives for results and values outcomes over activities
strategic and nuanced thinker with the ability to integrate complex
information from multiple sources and drive ground-breaking solutions to
- Ability to prioritise
- Strategic agility – can translate vision and strategy into own and others priorities and into daily work activities.
to lead and influence ideas and people by articulating a compelling and
inspired vision and motivating and mobilising individuals and parties
towards this common goal.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity – comfortable with the unknown.
- Strong stakeholder engagement – influencing and challenging skills
- Evidence of the ability to consistently make good decisions through a combination of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment.
- Holding people accountable and building / leading high performing teams.
- Managing and leading change
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to develop relationships and communicate with all levels of management and staff.
- Ability to work effectively across multiple functions, business units and teams.
credibility, diplomacy, consistency, confidence, resilience, tenacity,
humility, stature and an impeccable personal reputation are all key
personal attributes required in this role.
- Appreciation of the
business environment and the ability to determine the appropriate
response to emerging issues with potential impact to the company’s
- Problem solver with an innovative, resourceful and pragmatic approach.
- High levels of resilience and tenacity.
The incumbent shall be required to demonstrate;
- Business plan development
- Budget and performance management.
- Productivity and cost analysis.
- Spend coordination.
- Alignment and direction of resources to meet customer service requirements.
- General direction of workforce to meet production requirements.
- Continuous improvement.
- Workforce management and direction.
At Coca-Cola Beverages Africa we are proud to celebrate diversity and we
strive to achieve an equal opportunity workplace by being cognisant of
affirmative action requirements. It is our policy to be mindful and
compliant with all our regional requirements and national laws for those
regions. Employment at Coca-Cola Beverages Africa is based solely on an
individual’s merit and qualifications directly related to their field
of competence. We do not discriminate against an employee or potential
employees because race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, disability and gender identity.
the heart of our recruitment processes is the need to create a value
driven experience for all applicants. To all recruitment agencies:
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa does not accept agency resumes for roles that
we post and make available. Please do not forward any resumes to any
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa employees and Talent Teams as we are not
responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Closing Date 2023/12/20.
The deadline for submitting the application is 2023/12/20.