|St Constantine’s Inter. School
in Tanzania 2023: New Job Vacancies at St Constantine’s International School, 2023
Teachers at St. Constantine International School (SCIS) December, 2023
St. Constantine International School (SCIS)
St. Constantine’s International School (SCIS) is an English-medium, non-denominational, international school.
PRIMARY AND SECONDARY SCHOOL MUSIC / ART / DRAMA TEACHERS
Constantine’s International School (SCIS) is a non-denominational,
co-educational, day and boarding, international school. It is a member
of Round Square and Cambridge international examinations, currently
serving 600 students (including 85 boarders) from over 30 different
countries.It is the largest international
school in northern Tanzania and has gorgeous gardens and playing fields,
sitting in beautiful tree-lined surroundings under Africa’s 5th highest
mountain, Mount Meru, on the world-class northern game park circuit.
school follows the EYFS in early years, the Cambridge International
Programme from Year 1-9, and then IGCSE and A-level programmes. Tanzania
has, for a long time, been one of Africa’s safest and most stable
countries and the cost of living is very reasonable. The successful
candidate will deliver inquiry-based lessons that inspire, engage, and
enthuse our students as explorers in learning. Successful candidates
will also possess the energy and enthusiasm to contribute to our wide
range of extra-curricular programmes, including those centred around our
membership of the Round Square network.
International School is seeking teachers of Music / Art / Drama to be
based on our Main Campus in Burka, possibly commencing in August 2024.
The successful candidate(s) will initially join our well-renowned ITTP
(Initial Teacher Training Programme) with an opportunity to progress
- Competitive terms of employment and outstanding working conditions.
- Favourable salary package commensurate with the position.
- Opportunity to work with a team of highly supportive and creative colleagues from all over the world.
- Excellent Professional Development.
- The chance to educate some of the loveliest children and young people you will ever meet.
- CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
- Download Your National ID (NIDA) Number Here | Download NAMBA NA KITAMBULISHO CHAKO CHA NIDA. BONYEZA HAPA!
- PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
- Teaching diploma. A degree in a music/art/drama related field would be an advantage.
knowledge of the music/art/drama Cambridge curriculum in terms of
content, structure and how to deliver it in the classroom.
- Willingness to be a lifelong learner and to embrace the opportunity to join our ITTP programme.
- Clear understanding of assessment strategies and techniques in teaching music/art/drama.
- Passion for teaching and a commitment to educating the whole child.
- Ability to work effectively in small and large teams.
- Willingness and ability to support SEND students in class through Quality First Teaching.
- Recent and consistent involvement in extracurricular activities will be an advantage.
are required to submit a letter of application and CV, together with
copies of their education certificates and police clearance to: email@example.com
clearly stating the position you are applying for in the subject line.
On your CV, please include the names and contact email addresses of
three professional referees. Due to the expected high volume of
applications, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
applications are advised. Once applications are submitted, short-listed
candidates will be invited to our interview day on Thursday 25th January 2024.
This event will last for the whole morning and will consist of a group
interview, individual interview and written test, with possible
additional sections. SCIS reserves the right to change the format.
totally committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young
people and expects the same from its employees. All new staff will be
subject to detailed and enhanced pre-employment clearance, including
identity checks, criminal background checks for all countries lived in,
qualification checks, employment checks to include an exploration of any
gaps in employment, and satisfactory reference checks for all
employment in the last 5 years.
Closing date: 4pm, Friday 19th January 2024.
Location: Arusha, Tanzania