|Coca Cola Kwanza (Tanzania)
Jobs in Tanzania 2023: New Job Vacancies at Coca Cola – Kwanza Limited 2023
Coca Cola – Kwanza Limited Jobs 2023
Distribution Driver at Coca Cola Kwanza Company Limited December, 2023
Closing Date 2023/12/20
Reference Number CCB231207-2
Job Title Distribution Driver
Job Category Logistics
Company Coca-Cola Kwanza (Tanzania)
Job Type Permanent
Location – Country Tanzania
Location – Province Not Applicable
Location – Town / City Dar-es -Salaam
Kwanza Ltd has an exciting opportunity in Logistics department. We are
looking for a talented individual with relevant skills and experience in
Logistics for a Distribution Driver position to be based in Mbeya. The
successful candidate will directly report to the respective Distribution
Key Duties & Responsibilities
of bulk stock (Primary Distribution) between Manufacturing Plants and
Distribution Centres / Local Distribution Partners and OCCD’s
- Delivery of stock (Secondary Distribution) to Direct Delivery customers and OCCD’s
- Providing professional and efficient customer service to the internal and external customers
- Conducting and compile necessary invoicing to ensure that all delivery documents are correct and checked.
- Take full accountability of the allocated truck, Mobile device, stock and pallets on truck
- Co-coordinating and receiving customer invoices.
- Perform daily stock counts in an accurate and prompt manner.
- Comply with security checks and procedures
- Management and supervision of the crew on the truck
- Abide by the traffic laws and regulations of the country
- Comply with company safety standards and ensures no fatality
- Settlement of loads after every delivery
- CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
- Download Your National ID (NIDA) Number Here | Download NAMBA NA KITAMBULISHO CHAKO CHA NIDA. BONYEZA HAPA!
- PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
Skills, Experience & Education
- Applicants should have at least Secondary Education (Form IV), valid and applicable drivers license.
communication skills, at least 2 years experience driving heavy-duty
vehicles and should be prepared to work fixed shifts at a specific time
of day or days of the week.
- The candidate should have a demonstrated high level of integrity and professionalism.
At Coca-Cola Beverages Africa we are proud to celebrate diversity and we
strive to achieve an equal opportunity workplace by being cognisant of
affirmative action requirements. It is our policy to be mindful and
compliant with all our regional requirements and national laws for those
regions. Employment at Coca-Cola Beverages Africa is based solely on an
individual’s merit and qualifications directly related to their field
of competence. We do not discriminate against an employee or potential
employees because race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, disability and gender identity.
the heart of our recruitment processes is the need to create a value
driven experience for all applicants. To all recruitment agencies:
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa does not accept agency resumes for roles that
we post and make available. Please do not forward any resumes to any
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa employees and Talent Teams as we are not
responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Closing Date 2023/12/20.
The deadline for submitting the application is 2023/12/20.