|Air Tanzania Co. Ltd (ATCL)
Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) Jobs 2023
Dar es Salaam
Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL)
Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) is expanding its network to meet the
needs of its Business Strategy which focus on sustaining the recorded
achievements and remain an airline of choice that meets and exceeds
customers’ expectations in line of its mission of provision of reliable,
safe, and high-quality services.
Therefore, applications are invited from qualified Tanzanians to fill the positions mentioned below…..
Safety Officer II (1 POST)
Position: Safety Officer II (1 POST)
be holder of any Bachelor degree preferably Bachelor Degree in Science
or ATPL or Flight Operations License or equivalent qualifications from
- Must have Certificate in Accident Investigation and Prevention or equivalent professional qualification
- Training in Quality Management System and/or safety management systems from a reputable organization shall be added advantage.
- CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
- Download Your National ID (NIDA) Number Here | Download NAMBA NA KITAMBULISHO CHAKO CHA NIDA. BONYEZA HAPA!
- PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
- Monitor status of Company Safety and emergency equipment’s under supervision.
in monitoring through safety audit status of airports network. Carry
out regular inspections of Company premises to identify issues that
affect ground and flight safety. Prepare annual quality assurance
program that provides for the auditing of the management system of
operations, and maintenance functions.
- Ensure equipment and
operational products that are purchased or otherwise acquired from an
external vendor or supplier meet the product technical requirements
specified by the company prior to being used in the conduct of
operations or aircraft maintenance.
- Ensure conformity with ICAO
requirements by coordinating initial and renewal audits to air operators
that transport company passengers under a commercial aviation
agreement. Make follow up on findings that result from audits conducted
underthe quality assurance program by ensuring identification of root
cause, development of corrective action appropriate to address findings,
implementation of corrective action in appropriate operational
area(s)and evaluation of corrective action to determine effectiveness.
and coordinate the communication and coordination with operational
managers in the management of operational risk. Prepare audit plan with
sufficient resources and scheduled audits at intervals that meet
regulatory and management system requirements including ensuring that
are conducted within the scheduled interval.
- Prepare and Maintain an electronic database for audits conducted under the quality assurance program
- Perform any other official duty as may be assigned by your supervisor.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Ten (10) years contract with attractive remuneration and Fringe Benefits as per ATCL Salary Structure and Incentive Scheme.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Interested applicants must submit a dully signed letter for consideration of the applications attached with the following:
- A detailed curriculum vitae(CV):
copies of all certificates (including Secondary School and birth
certificate), and other relevant certificates and licenses. (Applicants
who have studied outside Tanzania should have their certificates
approved by relevant authorities i.e Tanzania Commission for
Universities(TCU)or National Examination Council- NECTA)) Two recent
passport size photographs; Names and addresses of at least two reputable
- Applicant’s reliable contact address, email address and telephone numbers.
of facts and qualifications during application shall warrant legal
consequences. Previous applicants may re-apply.
Applicants should reach the undersigned before 18th December, 2023: –
MANAGING DIRECTOR & CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
AIR TANZANIA COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O. BOX 543,
DAR ES SALAAM.
The deadline for submitting the application is 18th December, 2023.