|HOPE International Tanzania
HOPE International Tanzania Jobs 2023
Data Entry Assistant – HOPE Tanzania
Data Entry Assistant is responsible for supporting the Quality
Assurance Officer (QAO) with continuously updating information from
paper documents into our online database. HOPE Tanzania program will
rely on the Data Entry Assistant for having accurate and updated data
that is easily accessible through an online database.
- Provide support to the Quality Assurance Officer (QAO) to collect, receive, and process Quill forms from Church Partners (CPs)
and accurately update the Quill database using forms submitted by HOPE
Church Partners each month Monitoring and evaluation of data quality
forms received from CPs
- Identify and highlight errors on the
forms and swiftly bring these to the attention of the Field Coordinators
(FCs) as part of capacity building
Quality assurance support
- Day-to-day support of quality assurance work such as savings groups and monthly mentoring meetings
- Support QAO in data management such as analysis and reporting
Data organization and management
- Manage and organize records and file processed forms in an organized manner to optimize retrieval
- Prepare relevant reports as required
- Maintain a database for FC group visits
- Conduct control calls to group leaders to confirm and verify FC group visits
participate in weekly devotions, monthly meetings and spiritual/staff
retreats for HOPE staff to maintain a focus on the program’s
Christ-centered mission and to promote spiritual growth among staff,
facilitators, and savings group members
- Ensure a personal
healthy spiritual balance within family, work, and church life through
the adoption of Biblical, personal, and spiritual disciplines
- Take part in LM&E activities such as data and success story collections.
part in Agriculture Innovation activities. Provide general data entry
support, assist with proof readings and translations across the team
- Assist with events management for the organization
- Perform other tasks and duties as assigned by supervisor.
- CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
- Download Your National ID (NIDA) Number Here | Download NAMBA NA KITAMBULISHO CHAKO CHA NIDA. BONYEZA HAPA!
- PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
Personal confession of Christian faith and commitment to the mission
and vision of HOPE International At least 3 years’ experience in a
relevant field; experience in research, agriculture or quality assurance
is highly preferred.
- Excellent computer-based communication
skills (Microsoft Office package) and ability to work with web-based
data management applications.
- Training certification in data management strongly preferred
- Proficient touch-typing skills
- Great attention to detail
understanding of cross-cultural communication, workplace relationships,
church relations and the ability to relate to and operate effectively
at all levels
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Swahili
required Highly Flexible and creative, assertive, self-starter with
demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in collaboration
with a team
[Please note: This is a local role based in Arusha, Tanzania. In order
to be considered, application with cover letter and resume must be
received by 15th December, 2023.]