|Four Seasons Safari|
Jobs in Tanzania 2023: New Job Vacancies at Job at Four Seasons Safari Lodge – Serengeti 2023
Four Seasons Safari Tanzania Jobs 2023
Front Office Night Auditor
Front Office Night Auditor at Four Seasons Safari Tanzania November, 2023
time type Full time
job requisition id REQ10290296
Are you a skilled financial professional seeking an extraordinary
opportunity in the heart of the Serengeti? Look no further! Four Seasons
Serengeti is currently seeking a highly competent and motivated
individual to join our team as the Events & Catering Manager. This
position is based at the Lodge.
About Four Seasons Serengeti:
an iconic, world-class luxury safari lodge nestled in the stunning
landscapes of Tanzania’s Serengeti National Park. With breathtaking
views of the vast plains, exceptional wildlife encounters, and
unparalleled guest experiences, Four Seasons Serengeti offers a truly
unique and unforgettable stay for our discerning clientele. Our
commitment to excellence, attention to detail, and personalized service
sets us apart as a leader in the hospitality industry.
The applying candidate should hold Tanzania Work authorization.
1. Supervises and directs Front Desk staff to ensure the performance of their duties to full Lodge standards.
Ensures all Front Desk Team members use Golden during all interactions
with guests and ensure Guest profiles are updated in Golden at the end
of the shift
3. Ensure Chat desk is manned and all guest are acknowledged within 90 seconds
Checks in guest in an efficient and friendly manner, using guest name
whenever possible. Assures that guest is assigned type of room requested
and the correct rate is charged. Arranges for luggage to be delivered
to guest room. Issues correct keys to the guest.
5. Checks out guest
at end of stay. Ascertains guest satisfaction, collects keys, posts late
charges and presents bill to guest. Settles bill accurately through
credit card or cash transaction.
- CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
- Download Your National ID (NIDA) Number Here | Download NAMBA NA KITAMBULISHO CHAKO CHA NIDA. BONYEZA HAPA!
- PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
6. Resolves customer complaints,
handling all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality
and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible;
assists customers in all inquiries in connection with Lodge services,
hours of operations, key Lodge personnel, in-house events, directions,
etc. Responds to all guest requests in an accurate and timely manner.
Interaction with guest will be in person and by phone.
7. Maintains a
balanced bank assigned by the Lodge. Makes change, cashes checks, and
exchanges foreign currency. Reconciles all transactions at the close of
8. Utilizes a variety of computer systems to check guests
in and out, run daily reports and select and block rooms for arriving
9. Dresses in issued uniform and ensures a neat, clean and tidy appearance at all times.
Reports to work on time, aware of schedule at all times and if unable
to attend work, notifies direct supervisor in adequate time as stated in
11. Complies with Four Seasons’ Category One and
Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in
12. Works harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
Accepts reservations, changes and cancellations in the absence of
Reservations Department Staff. Can answer guest calls and direct them
appropriately in the absence of a Communications Operator.
14. Other duties as assigned by management.
15. Reconcile all bills and ensure the guest folio is maintained without any errors