|Geita Gold Mining Ltd (GGML)|
Jobs in Tanzania 2023: New Job Vacancies at Geita Gold Mining Limited (GGML) 2023
Geita Gold Mining Limited (GGML) Jobs 2023
Geita Gold Mining Ltd (GGML)
is Tanzania’s leading gold producer with a single operation in Geita
Region. The company is a subsidiary of AngloGold Ashanti, an
international gold producer headquartered in South Africa, with
operations in more than ten countries, in four continents. The mine is
situated in the Lake Victoria Gold fields of North Western Tanzania,
only about 85 km’s from Mwanza City and 20 km’s South East of the
nearest point of Lake Victoria.
The company has its head office in
Geita, only 5 Km’s west of the fast-growing town of Geita, and also a
supporting office in Dar es Salaam.
Officer 2 – Investigation at Geita Gold Mining Limited (GGML) November, 2023
Position: Officer 2 – Investigation
Contract type & Duration: Unspecified Time Contract
Reporting to: General Investigator.
Number of Positions: One (1)
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
conduct investigation duties on all incidents happen on mine site
professionally and manage them according to security and company
standards, to ensure police and court cases are followed up and give
update to the superior, recruit and strengthen informer network to help
the mine with proactive intervention to all threats and incidents before
- Ordinary Secondary education and above.
- Basic Security training will be added advantage.
- GGML is an equal opportunity employer: Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in Investigation duties especially in gold mining industry.
- CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
- Download Your National ID (NIDA) Number Here | Download NAMBA NA KITAMBULISHO CHAKO CHA NIDA. BONYEZA HAPA!
- PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
MAIN OR KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Adherence to Security Golden Rules and compliance to safety requirement.
- Comply with VPSHR
- Prepare a Docket / Charge sheet / Complaint forms.
- Investigation of any crime e.g., misconduct cases, theft, etc.
- Gathering of information and evidence.
- Attend disciplinary hearings, Labour Cases, CMA and Court Cases.
- Liaise with Police and Government officials in cases related to the mine.
- Attend after hour investigations and provide update to the section in charge.
- Recording and reporting of security events to the General investigator.
an informer network inside and outside of GGM boundaries to assist GGM
security to act reactively in preventing losses and to effect arrest.
- Report any information obtained from informants.
- Assist Intelligence Specialist on extending informer network where applicable.
- Open cases and take statements from witnesses and suspect.
- Minimize crime on site by applying professional investigation principles.
- Reward the informants through the proper procedures.
- Identify and rectify potential losses procedures.
- Conversant with all investigation techniques.
- Computer literate; intermediate to advance MS, Word, and Excel.
- Fluency in English and ability to write concise and analytical Investigation report.
- Statement taking and Offender/ witness interviewing skills.
- Possessing Driving licence and able to drive light Vehicles.
- Ability to work without close supervision.
- Presentation skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
- Please apply through our recruitment portal by clicking the ‘APPLY’ button below.
the portal you will be required to upload your detailed CV, copies of
relevant certificates, e- mail and telephone contacts, names and
addresses of three referees. Please do not attach certificates that are
not related to the qualifications stated above.
- You will also
be required to upload a cover / application letter addressed to “Senior
Manager Human Resources, Geita Gold Mining Ltd”. Subject should be “Officer 2 – Investigation”
- If you struggle to apply via the link provided, please head over to our website https://www.geitamine.com/en/people/ for a step-by-step guide on how to apply for jobs on our recruitment portal (SuccessFactors).
- You will be required to present original certificates if you are contacted for interviews.
Applicants (those currently employed by AngloGold Ashanti) must have
their application letter endorsed by their Head of Department (HOD) or
Manager once Removed (MoR).
Applications should reach the above on or before 27th November 2023 at 5:30 PM
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
NOTE ON COVID-19 PREVENTION:
note when you are invited for interviews, you will be required to
present proof of vaccination against COVID-19 (Covid-19 vaccination
certificate) or if you are not vaccinated, please go for a Covid-19 test
and obtain a 96 – hour valid PCR Covid-19 negative certificate.
are also advised to adhere to all recommended prevention measures
including proper wearing of face masks and washing or sanitizing your
hands before you are allowed through Geita Gold Mine entry points.
BEWARE OF CONMEN! GGML
does not receive money in exchange for a job position. Should you be
asked for money in exchange for a job offer or suspect such activity,
please report this immediately to our Security Department, Investigation
Unit, by calling +255 28 216 01 40 Ext 1559 (rates apply) or use our
whistle-blowing channels by sending an SMS to +27 73 573 8075 (SMS rates
apply) or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or use the internet at www.tip-offs.com