AB InBev Tanzania Jobs, 2023
LAB TECHNICIAN -NE at AB InBev Tanzania November, 2023
locations TANZANIA ARUSHA
time type Full time
job requisition id 30053984
Dreaming big is in our DNA. It’s who we are as a company. It’s our
culture. It’s our heritage. And more than ever, it’s our future. A
future where we’re always looking forward. Always serving up new ways to
meet life’s moments. A future where we keep dreaming bigger. We look
for people with passion, talent, and curiosity, and provide them with
the teammates, resources and opportunities to unleash their full
potential.The power we create together – when we combine your strengths
with ours – is unstoppable. Are you ready to join a team that dreams as
big as you do?
To carry out sampling, sample preparation and analysis of raw materials,
in-process samples of brewing product from Brewhouse, Yeast &
Fermentation and Bright beer.
Key outputs & responsibilities:
- Carry out specialised and highly specialised quality analyses for which the shift based teams are not responsible.
- Record the results of analyses on appropriate information systems and communicate results where required.
- Conduct analysis of results to identify problems and improvement opportunities timeously.
- Assist the shift based teams in the execution of quality analysis, where required.
calibration of specialist equipment for which the labs are responsible
and provide calibration assistance to the shift based teams where
- Conduct required and requested quality audits, completing the appropriate documentation and communicating the results.
quality analysis procedures of shift based teams, identifying problems
or training needs and communicating these to the team leader.
- Conduct regular audits of calibration procedures of shift based production teams and communicating results.
- Conduct audits of analytic procedures to ensure compliance with COT guidelines, and identifying corrective actions required.
- Where required, initiate corrective actions coming out of the quality audits in areas that impact the laboratory.
- Support the shift based production teams in problem solving, providing specialist assistance and techniques.
- Coach, mentor and assist shift based production teams on problem solving and correct use of problem solving techniques.
- Support the shift based production teams by assisting in training needs analysis.
- Coach, mentor and assist shift based production teams quality analyses and correct use of analytical techniques.
- Carry out specialised analyses in support of the evaluation of continuous improvement opportunities.
- Determine additional analytical work required evaluating continuous improvement opportunities.
- Take part in regional and divisional process optimisation initiatives as required.
- CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
- Download Your National ID (NIDA) Number Here | Download NAMBA NA KITAMBULISHO CHAKO CHA NIDA. BONYEZA HAPA!
- PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
- Education: Min – Bachelor of Science in Chemistry or equivalent
- Training: Min – 3-6 months on the job training
- Experience: 2-3 Years in Laboratory, Brewing or Packaging operation
- Understanding of process control within a brewing/process environment
- Assertive and analytical
- Proven leadership ability
- Good understanding of the principles and practices of Manufacturing Excellence
is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in
line with ABInBev employment equity plan and talent requirements.
advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right
to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for short-listing.