Jobs in Tanzania 2023: New Job Vacancies at Kilombero Sugar Company Limited (KSCL) 2023
Sugar Company Limited (KSCL) Jobs
Instrumentation Technician at Kilombero Sugar Company Limited November, 2023
Instrumentation Technician Job Vacancy at Kilombero Sugar Company Limited
successful candidate will be responsible for maintenance, installation
and repairing of all instrumentation equipment, electronic and electro-
pneumatic instruments at instrumentation, commercial weighing scale to
required standards and accuracy. Ensuring good and safe maintenance practices at all the time at instrumentation.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct routine maintenance of electronics field and control instruments at instrumentation.
- Conducts routine maintenance of field and control panel instruments instrumentation.
- Carries out planned maintenance on electronic and pneumatic equipment at instrumentation.
- Ensures that instruments are in good working condition.
- Communicate on the functioning of instruments.
- Communicate to the status of spares and requirement.
- Overhauls and calibrates electronic control instruments.
- Overhauls and calibrates PH electronic control instrument at instrumentation.
- Overhauls and calibrate commercial weighing platform scales to specified accuracy.
- Overhauls and electronic and electro pneumatic equipment at instrumentation.
- Able and ability to work under pressure.
- Any other duties assigned by supervisor.
and adhere to Illovo’s procedures, policies, and guidelines, including,
without limitation, those relating to SHERQ, Competition Law and
Anti-Bribery and Corruption (ABC).
- CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
- Download Your National ID (NIDA) Number Here | Download NAMBA NA KITAMBULISHO CHAKO CHA NIDA. BONYEZA HAPA!
- PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
FTC or Diploma or National Trade Test Grade 1 of electronics or
electrical Engineering from a recognized institution or equivalent.
- 3+ years post experience in a heavy industry environment with at least 2 years in the sugar industry.
- 2+ years of experience in maintenance of control system in manufacturing industry.
- Computer literacy.
- Good communication skills.
- Ready to work long hours.
- Creative, innovative and team working skills.
- Trouble shooting skills.
Terms Of Service:
The successful candidate will be engaged on Permanent Contract.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
All interested candidates, who meet the above requirements apply for the position on or before 30th November, 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Sugar Company Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Women and
people with disability are highly encouraged to apply.