AB InBev Tanzania Jobs, 2023
ENVIRONMENTAL CONTROLLER at AB InBev Tanzania November, 2023
locations TANZANIA ARUSHA
time type Full time
job requisition id 30053535
Dreaming big is in our DNA. It’s who we are as a company. It’s our
culture. It’s our heritage. And more than ever, it’s our future. A
future where we’re always looking forward. Always serving up new ways to
meet life’s moments. A future where we keep dreaming bigger. We look
for people with passion, talent, and curiosity, and provide them with
the teammates, resources and opportunities to unleash their full
potential.The power we create together – when we combine your strengths
with ours – is unstoppable. Are you ready to join a team that dreams as
big as you do?
The Environmental Controller is to lead the SBU in the execution of the
Water Treatment Operation and Yeast Drying production plan, executing
quality control and analyses, the carrying out of autonomous maintenance
tasks and the resolution of production problems.
Optimize production performance and processes
- Interpret and implement production plan for shift
- Monitor production processes
- Manage the team to improve process quality and productivity
- Ensure and maintain a safe and healthy work environment
- Co-ordinate autonomous maintenance and cleaning
Optimize team performance
- Facilitate effective team dynamics
- Implement performance management
- Communicate effectively in the workplace
- Ensure application of administration systems and procedures
- Administer conditions of employment for team members
- Contribute to self and team development
- Prepare and control budgets
Facilitate team problem solving and decision making
- Apply problem solving and decision making techniques and principles
- Facilitate team problem solving
Manage human resources
- Develop employees
- Manage and apply personnel processes
- Ensure a healthy industrial relations climate
Lead the application of VPO principles and practices
- Lead production activities in accordance with the VPO work practices
- Lead the application of work practices for the team.
- CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
- Download Your National ID (NIDA) Number Here | Download NAMBA NA KITAMBULISHO CHAKO CHA NIDA. BONYEZA HAPA!
- PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
technical qualification, preferably Degree in Environment Science or
management, Chemical, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Completion of E&F and Environment traineeship
- Familiarity with computerized maintenance management systems
- Strong leadership potential demonstrated
- Proven leadership skills
- Good communicator, with effective team-related skills
- Initiative and self-managing
- Attention to detail
- Bias for action
- Analytical problem solver
is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in
line with ABInBev employment equity plan and talent requirements.
advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right
to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for short-listing.