|Geita Gold Mining Ltd (GGML)|
Jobs in Tanzania 2023: New Job Vacancies at Geita Gold Mining Limited (GGML) 2023
Geita Gold Mining Limited (GGML) Jobs 2023
Geita Gold Mining Ltd (GGML)
is Tanzania’s leading gold producer with a single operation in Geita
Region. The company is a subsidiary of AngloGold Ashanti, an
international gold producer headquartered in South Africa, with
operations in more than ten countries, in four continents. The mine is
situated in the Lake Victoria Gold fields of North Western Tanzania,
only about 85 km’s from Mwanza City and 20 km’s South East of the
nearest point of Lake Victoria.
The company has its head office in
Geita, only 5 Km’s west of the fast-growing town of Geita, and also a
supporting office in Dar es Salaam.
Coordinator 1 – Training (Dump Truck) at Geita Gold Mining Limited (GGML) November, 2023
Position: Coordinator 1 – Training (Dump Truck)
Contract type & Duration: Unspecified Time Contract
Department: Human Resources
Reporting to: Underground Mining – Training Specialist
Number of Positions: One (1)
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
To develop the professional capabilities of Haul Truck and Ancillaries
operators at GGM within the context of training, coaching and
The incumbent role is to train and develop candidates to
become proficient operators of underground. Haul Truck and Ancillaries
equipment’s, also to provide on-the-job training and coaching to
Underground Shift Bosses and Shift Trainers regarding the guidance and
management of equipment operators within a set of safety and training
- “O” Level & Above and Training certification -ToT.
- A recognized mining equipment training certificate/ experience.
- Licensed / certified Mining Haul Truck and Ancillaries equipment’s operator.
and operational certificate. GGML is an equal opportunity employer:
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
- CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
- Download Your National ID (NIDA) Number Here | Download NAMBA NA KITAMBULISHO CHAKO CHA NIDA. BONYEZA HAPA!
- PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
- Extensive experience (5+ years) working as a Trainer on Haul Truck and underground Mine equipment’s.
- A multi-skilled underground mine Loading equipment operator / trainer preferred.
- Considerable knowledge of underground mining practices and efficient operations of underground equipment.
MAIN OR KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Comply with all GGML policies & procedures.
- Ensure training resources are effectively utilized.
effective transfer of skills and knowledge to Equipment Operators
(National Haul Truck, Grader, Normet, Simulator Equipment’s & UG
Services) following the set development plans.
- Develop and
review comprehensive training modules for a wide range of underground
mine equipment to be used for training Tanzanian equipment operators to
meet business standards.
- Enforce the company Training calendar along with underground Training Matrix schedule.
- Prepare bi-annual training report on the progress of the identified national successors on-the-job development.
- Abide by Training Golden Roles and Ethical behavior.
- Coordinate and administer Haul Truck and Ancillaries equipment’s Operation Training Solutions as per available training Matrix.
- To help new and less experienced colleagues to become more multi skilled to develop their own careers.
- Develop training programs and monitoring systems to ensure the health of the underground Loading discipline.
- Maintain cross functional relationship with all stakeholders.
- Strong agility to individual multiskilling developed.
- Extensive experience on All or key underground heavy mining equipment operations.
- Ability to plan organize, allocate, execute and monitor / control work.
- Ability to improve / maintain operational effectiveness within process.
- Must have good written and oral communication skills in English Language.
- Advanced Coaching and training skills
MODE OF APPLICATION:
- Please apply through our recruitment portal by clicking the ‘APPLY’ button below.
the portal you will be required to upload your detailed CV, copies of
relevant certificates, e- mail and telephone contacts, names and
addresses of three referees. Please do not attach certificates that are
not related to the qualifications stated above.
- You will also
be required to upload a cover / application letter addressed to “Senior
Manager Human Resources, Geita Gold Mining Ltd”. Subject should be “Coordinator 1 – Training (Dump Truck) ”
- If you struggle to apply via the link provided, please head over to our website https://www.geitamine.com/en/people/ for a step-by-step guide on how to apply for jobs on our recruitment portal (SuccessFactors).
- You will be required to present original certificates if you are contacted for interviews.
Applicants (those currently employed by AngloGold Ashanti) must have
their application letter endorsed by their Head of Department (HOD) or
Manager once Removed (MoR).
Applications should reach the above on or before 22nd November 2023 at 5:30 PM
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
NOTE ON COVID-19 PREVENTION:
note when you are invited for interviews, you will be required to
present proof of vaccination against COVID-19 (Covid-19 vaccination
certificate) or if you are not vaccinated, please go for a Covid-19 test
and obtain a 96 – hour valid PCR Covid-19 negative certificate.
are also advised to adhere to all recommended prevention measures
including proper wearing of face masks and washing or sanitizing your
hands before you are allowed through Geita Gold Mine entry points.
BEWARE OF CONMEN! GGML
does not receive money in exchange for a job position. Should you be
asked for money in exchange for a job offer or suspect such activity,
please report this immediately to our Security Department, Investigation
Unit, by calling +255 28 216 01 40 Ext 1559 (rates apply) or use our
whistle-blowing channels by sending an SMS to +27 73 573 8075 (SMS rates
apply) or emailing email@example.com or use the internet at www.tip-offs.com