The Mott MacDonald Group Tanzania Jobs 2023
Administration & Logistics Officer at The Mott MacDonald Group Tanzania October, 2023
- Full time
- Carry out routine tasks to ensure that the Shule Bora office is a safe working environment
- Complete weekly stock reports on office supplies
- Carry out general office duties as requested by the Operations Manager
- Provide support to the procurement activities.
- Liaise with finance team on payments to vendors/suppliers
- Monitor and keep accurate records of the Programme Asset & inventory Registers.
- Support the delivery arrangements of all goods including printed materials.
a good working relationship with suppliers, including the establishment
of maintenance agreements for items such as generators, ICT equipment
Events and Logistics
- Supporting the Technical Team in the organisation of events, meetings and workshops.
- Liaising with hotels and accommodation providers
the Operations Manager and Assistant Project Manager in the effective
mobilisation of international staff and sub-consultants coming from
- Communications with UK team members for support with visa applications, flight bookings, and security briefings.
- Management and timely communication of local arrangements such as airport transfers and hotel bookings.
- Supporting the development and regular update of welcome packs and induction information.
- Supporting sub-consultants with their administration and other arrangements
- Managing the mobile communications (office phones, phone credit, internet, etc)
- Manage meeting room bookings, and ensure the room is set up as per need.
- Maintain operations records in accordance with Mott MacDonald processes and procedures
in the ethics, transparency and accountability principles of the
Programme and of Cambridge Education (Mott MacDonald);
proactive and responsive to performing any other duties and
responsibilities as assigned by the Operations Manager or Senior
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
- Proven experience in an administrative or operations role
- Experience in finance e.g., supporting payments, handling petty cash etc. highly desirable
- Experience handling logistical challenges in Tanzania and in negotiating to ensure efficient use of resources
- Experience of organizing events – managing bookings, invitations, advertising, printing, and on-the-day requirements
- Ability to priorities and work under pressure.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team setting.
- Proficient in using MS packages, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational skills, reliability, and adherence to ethical standards
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English, Kiswahili preferred
- Experience of public sector (Governmental) processes e.g., for invitations to an event, or for requests to high-level officials
- Experience of working on donor-funded programmes in multi-national teams
- Basic knowledge of the Education Sector in Tanzania
- Ability to draft letters in English and Swahili
- Ability to draft processes and procedures in English and Swahili
- Bachelor`s degree in Administration studies, Logistics or related field
Work location: Singida or Katavi or Mara.
Application closing date: 13th October, 2023.