Government Job Opportunities UTUMISHI at The Open University of Tanzania (OUT) 01st October, 2023
established by the Act of Parliament No 17 of 1992. Since 1st January,
2007, the University has been operating under the OUT-Charter Inc. of
2007, which is in line with the Universities Act No. 7 of 2005. Its
stated mission is “to provide relevant, quality, flexible, accessible,
and affordable open online education, research and services to the
community for social economic development of Tanzania and the rest of
the world. The Open University of Tanzania operates through its
temporary headquarters in Kinondoni, Dar es Salaam and its 30 regional
centers in each region of Tanzania Mainland including Coordination
Centers in Tanzania Islands – Unguja and Pemba in Zanzibar.
Apply Government Job In Public Recruitment Portal A-Z? Applicants User
Manual Guide | MUST READ
Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) is a government organ
with a status of independent Department established specifically to
facilitate the recruitment process of employees to the Public Service.
Public Service Recruitment Secretariat was established by the Public
Service Act No. 8 0f 2002 as amended by Act No. 18 of 2007, section
Secretariat invites qualified Tanzanian’s to fill (13) vacant posts as mentioned below;
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) – Various Posts, 2023.
Various Jobs at Open University of Tanzania October, 2023.
- POST: ASSISTANT LECTURER (EARLY CHILD HOOD EDUCATION) – 1 POST
- POST: ASSISTANT LECTURER (MATHEMATICS) – 1 POST
- POST: ASSISTANT LECTURER (SIGN LANGUAGES) – 1 POST
- POST: ASSISTANT LECTURER (ECONOMICS) – 1 POST
- POST: ASSISTANT LECTURER (HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT) – 1 POST
- POST: ASSISTANT LECTURER(AGRICULTURAL SCIENCES) – 1 POST
- POST: ASSISTANT LECTURER ( HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT) – 1 POST
- POST: ASSISTANT LECTURER(SPECIAL NEED AND INCLUSIVE EDUCATION(RE-ADVERTISED) – 1 POST
- POST: LIBRARIAN(RE-ADVERTISED) – 3 POST
- POST: ASSISTANT LECTURER(LAW) (RE-ADVERTISED) – 2 POST
The deadline for submitting the application is 14th October, 2023.