Call for Papers at National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA) August, 2023
THE NECTA’S 50 YEARS ANNIVERSARY
it approaches its 50th year, The National Examinations Council of
Tanzania (NECTA) needs to reflect on the extent to which its mission and
vision have been achieved. The Council will hold an academic conference
on 29th November 2023, at the State University of Zanzibar (SUZA) as
part of the celebration of its 50th anniversary to deliberate on how
best the examination bodies can incorporate fair assessments that
reflect the needs of diverse groups of learners and use assessment
feedback to improve teaching and learning.NECTA
calls for submission of papers on assessment systems, techniques,
practices, innovations and/or technology initiatives that characterize
the conference theme and address the challenges faced in assessment of
primary, secondary and teacher education.
Assessment Bodies as Stirrers for Effective Learning.
- The role of assessment feedback in teaching and learning.
- Assessment for learners with disabilities.
- Competence – based assessment in the 21st
- Assessment for life-long learning.
- The role of assessment in enhancing competence – based learning.
- The role of ICT in assessment.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
- Abstracts must be submitted only in English and online as an attachment to email Nectapapers@necta.go.tz by 15th September 2023.
- The body of the abstracts must not exceed 350 words (excluding title, authors, and affiliations).
- Authors should consider Font type: Times New Roman, Size: 12 points, Line spacing: 5 and use of APA references.
- Abstracts should highlight the following points: background, objectives, methods, results, and conclusions.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
- Conference date: November 29th, 2023
- Submission deadline for Abstract: September 15th, 2023 Notification of Acceptance: September 30th, 2023
- Submission of full paper: October 30th, 2023
- Registration deadline for presenters: November 4th, 2023
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS, INTERNSHIPS AND VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES 2023 (1,475 POSTS)
participants are responsible for their own expenses, including travel
to Zanzibar, accommodations, and other expenses. Submitted manuscripts
should be the author’s original work of not more than 4,500 words and
should clearly indicate which subtheme it attempts to address. All
manuscripts will undergo a double-blind peer review process and the
accepted articles will be published free of charge in an accredited