|CRDB Bank Plc|
leading Financial Services Provider in Tanzania with current presence in
Tanzania and Burundi, East Africa. The Bank was established in 1996 and
was listed on The Dar Es Salaam Stock exchange (DSE) in June 2009.
the years, CRDB Bank has grown to become the most innovative and
preferred financial services partner in the region. Supported by a
robust portfolio and uniquely tailored products, CRDB Bank remains the
most responsive bank in the region.
We are a collection of individuals who believe in excellence. We are
always on the look out for fresh talent and we hiring people who have
the drive to succeed and the will to implement the discipline required
to succeed. We focus on nurturing our team and providing our team with
an environment that is conductive to creative thought.
Requisition ID 2370
Job Reporting To: Head Bancassurance
Location: CRDB Bank HQ
purpose of the job is to proactively respond to identified business
opportunities for all lines of business; providing leadership and
direction to the business development team including business retention
thus achieving the delivery of the Business Budget as well as ensuring
sustainable, profitable business operations and establishing CRDB
insurance agent as the most remarkable agent readily recognized within
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
- Responsible for overseeing the daily insurance sales in the Organization.
for the development and implementation of the Departmental Business
strategy, plans and budget in line with company objectives.
- Ensures compliance with organizational policies, procedures and quality standards including TIRA.
in close coordination with the group stakeholders to develop business
strategy and articulate action plans to drive the focus of business
towards archiving the company objectives.
- Undertakes internal and external training initiatives to expand the technical skills of Underwriters.
for ensuring all renewals are done on time and ensuring maximum client
retention while generating more leads and support in closing the same.
- Develop and review all business proposals for new products and clients for quality assurance.
- Prepare various analytical business reports.
- Validate all proposals/inquiries/quotations received directly or through the Branches for compliance.
underwriting technical guidance on matters related to defining the
scope of cover, development of policy terms, premium finance, the tenor
of coverage etc. to Zone and branches in ensuring the achievement of the
- Establishes a framework/guiding instrument to support the business environment including digitization.
- Analyze sales data on sales results and develop plans to address performance gaps.
- Responsible for proposing and implementing cost-effective solutions for the efficient and effective operations of the Bank.
- Create opportunities for an organization’s growth.
- Find new customers and persuade existing ones to buy extra services/products (Cross and upselling).
- Write reports and make presentations to customers and senior management.
- Identify new methods and opportunities for sales campaigns.
a member of the company’s Product Development Team, constantly review
market needs and advise senior management on trends, developments and
needs for new products and enhancements.
- Development of the incentive program for all distribution channels.
market research that is aimed at identifying new business potential and
participate in the development of new products to fill special market
- Ensure that subordinates submit accurate, quality and
timely business reports and use these to compile departmental reports
for review by senior management and the Board.
competitor activity and advise the senior management team on
opportunities/threats that are presented by such activities.
- Develop and implement advertising, promotion and public relations campaigns to increase visibility.
- Grow commission income in line with the business plan.
- PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
- Download Your National ID (NIDA) Number Here | Download NAMBA NA KITAMBULISHO CHAKO CHA NIDA. BONYEZA HAPA!
- NEW TANZANIAN JOBS, INTERNSHIPS AND VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES 2023 (1,475 POSTS)
Education, Experience, Knowledge, And Skills Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related Business subjects from an accredited higher learning institution.
- 6 years’ experience within the Insurance Industry, 3 of which must have been at Senior Leadership
qualifications (ACII) will be an added advantage. (Minimum
qualification allowed is a degree in Insurance and risk management)
- Excellent planning & organization skills
- Ability to multitask.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Deadline 18th July, 2023.