|Barrick-Bulyanhulu Gold Mine Ltd|
Jobs in Tanzania 2023: New Job Vacancies at Barrick – Bulyanhulu Gold Mine Limited, 2023
Shinyanga, Tanzania, United Republic of
JOB ADVERT – RIGGER (01 VACANCY)
Gold Mine is seeking to recruit Rigger to join our team. The successful
candidate for this position is expected to align to the Barrick DNA and
drive a change within his/her team and the business and on a practical
note will ensure activities in the Engineering department are
effectively planned and undertaken in a safe and cost-effective manner
to achieve targets in accordance to BGML Mining Safety Standards,
Policies and Procedures. .
Download Your National ID (NIDA) Number Here | Download NAMBA NA KITAMBULISHO CHAKO CHA NIDA. BONYEZA HAPA!
Reporting to: Process Plant Mechanical Supervisor
safe work practices, i.e. attending compulsory safety courses and
meetings, use of required PPE, incident/accident reporting and ensuring
total adherence to all Safety, Occupational Health and Environmental
Policies, as well as other relevant policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Ability to test rigging to ensure safety and reliability.
- Ability to test mechanical systems to ensure proper functioning.
- Ability to attach loads to rigging to provide support or prepare them for moving, using hand and power tools.
Ability to select gear such as cables, pulleys, and winches, according
to load weights and sizes, facilities, and work schedules.
- Ability to control movement of heavy equipment through narrow openings or confined spaces,
- Tilt, dip, and turn suspended loads to manoeuvre over, under, or around obstacles, using multi-point suspension techniques.
- Ability to attach rigging to objects so they can be moved & Align, level, and anchor machinery.
rigging lines, hoists, and pulling gear to move or support materials
such as heavy equipment, ships, or theatrical sets.
- Ability to
attach pulleys and blocks to fixed overhead structures such as beams,
ceilings, and gin pole booms, using bolts and clamps.
- Ability to dismantle and store rigging equipment after use.
- Ordinary level certificate – Form IV and above level
- Trade qualification as rigger/ropes man at a recognized institution
- Valid driving license
- 5 Year experience as an appointed rigger / ropes man, post trade, at a large deep level mine
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Excellent communication in English, both writing and verbal
- Hazard identification and Risk assessment
- Mine health &Safety Act awareness
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
Job Identification 223937
Posting Date 06/07/2023, 10:38 AM
Apply Before 06/15/2023, 10:38 AM
Degree Level Trade School
Job Schedule Full time
Locations Kahama Shinyanga, Kahama, Shinyanga, P.O. Box 891, TZ
Our mission is to be the world’s most valued gold
and copper mining business. We are committed to partnering with our host
countries and communities to transform their natural resources into
tangible benefits and mutual prosperity.
With operating mines
and projects in 18 countries, Barrick’s highly diversified workforce is
drawn almost entirely from our host nations and equipped with
world-class skills. We set the gold standard in sustainability by
embedding environmental, social and economic considerations into all of
our business decisions.
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
The company’s shares trade on the New
York Stock Exchange under the symbol GOLD and on the Toronto Stock
Exchange under the symbol ABX. Learn more at www.barrick.com or follow us on LinkedIn.
About the Team
is situated in north-west Tanzania, in the Kahama district of the
Shinyanga region, approximately 55 kilometres south of Lake Victoria and
150 kilometres southwest of the city of Mwanza.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
Bulyanhulu is a
narrow-vein gold mine containing gold, silver and copper mineralisation
in sulphides. The mineralisation of Bulyanhulu is associated with a
number of steeply-dipping veins. Bulyanhulu commenced commercial
production in 2001.