Branch Supervisor at Tujijenge Tanzania May, 2023
Tanzania’s mission is to improve the quality of life for families in
Tanzania through the provision of microfinance. We are a microfinance
organisation, offering products through group and individual lending,
targeting micro and small enterprises.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
Tanzania was set up by Tujijenge Afrika, with the vision of being a
leader in the provision of caring, customer focused financial services,
and with the core values of transparency, integrity, sustainability,
respect, teamwork, and empowerment. We are committed to positively
influence the lives of our members, with customer focused financial
services that impact them individually as well as their enterprises and
the wider community.
We believe that the need for microfinance
services in Africa can only be met if they are financial sustainable. To
achieve this, our shareholding structure includes individuals and
corporate shareholders such as Oikocredit and Progression Eastern Africa
Microfinance Equity Fund.
From beginning operations in July 2006,
we are currently operating through a network of five branches, of which
three are in Dar es Salaam (including our headquarters), one in Mara.
and one in Mwanza.
FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD
WE ARE HIRING!
Position: Branch Supervisor
Achieve the company KPls including Execution and Collections on SME and
Micro-business, Mobilizing of deposits, Motor insurance & yield in
the assigned region time to time based on management desecration
• Handle customer complaints and staff grievances in an efficient manner
• Take responsibility for branch administration & housekeeping in the assigned branch/region
• Provide guidance and leadership to the subordinate staff in order to achieve their set objectives while monitoring performance
• Support the management in identifying, developing and implementing
best practices that would improve the organization to industry best
standards and be watchful with regard to competitor activities in the
• Report any noncompliance, procedure & policy
violations and malpractices to the management or appropriate department
for immediate action if detected
• Consistently seek new
opportunities in the business by continually learning and adapting to
new technologies and the dynamics of the industry
• Adhere to the BOT guidelines with regard to AMLTF (Anti Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing) & CDD
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS, INTERNSHIPS AND VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES 2023 (1,475 POSTS)
SKILLS, COMPETENCE, EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Age 30-40 years
• Leadership skills
• Good marketing and Sales skills
• Credit knowledge
• Currently Employed
• 2-year experience in Microfinance Institution or Bank, As a Senior Loan officer/Supervisor/Branch Manager.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
MODE OF APPLICATION:
SEND YOUR CV ON OR BEFORE 28/05/2023
(Please include “Branch Supervisor” as mail subject)