in Tanzania 2023: New Job Opportunities at Total Tanzania 2023
DAR ES SALAAM-NELSON MANDELA RD(TZA)
- Prospecting of potential customers and negotiating contracts.
- Control over the term and condition of sales as specified in sales agreement including credit limits and terms of payments.
- Improve customer’s loyalty by frequent visits, identify their needs and act accordingly.
- Undertake periodic market survey, at least once every Month, of the business and propose an action plan for improvement.
- Propose actions to improve market share and good level of margin
- Conduct Technical visit and propose correct Lubricants to clients
- Monitor sales of each customer in respect to budget.
- Participate in any marketing activity that improves the sales and profitability of the company.
- Propose actions to improve markets share and good level of Margin.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
Context and environment
- Stiff competition in the market
- Smuggling and re-branding of fake products
- Price sensitive market
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS, INTERNSHIPS AND VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES 2023 (1,475 POSTS)
- BSC in Mechanical /Chemical Engineering/B.Com. in Marketing
- Minimum of Five years work experience preferably in petroleum industry
- Experience in marketing and selling skills.
- Knowledge of computer application software (word processing, spreadsheet, systems….)
- Excellent in anticipate, analytical and decision- making skills
Download Your National ID (NIDA) Number Here | Download NAMBA NA KITAMBULISHO CHAKO CHA NIDA. BONYEZA HAPA!
Offer ID 73942BR
Region, department, area Tanzania
Employment type Regular position
Experience level required Minimum 6 years
Employer company TotalEnergies Marketing Tanzania Limited
Branch Marketing & Services
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
About us / company profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total.
With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety
and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation
culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team
whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.