Mtwara, Mtwara Region, Tanzania, United Republic of
Key Duties and Responsibilities
and timely preparing the annual budget. · Controlling and monitoring
expenses and ensure expenditure (including CAPEX) is in line with
budget. · Accurate and timely preparation of the monthly management
reports and country finance report. · Preparing monthly forecasts to aid
business planning. · Developing and managing financial systems &
policies, and identifying opportunities for improvement. · Working
closely with Plant team on cost initiative strategies and recommending
strategies to reduce costs. · Coordinating stock counts monthly and
liaising with specialist for bulk material count on quarterly basis. ·
Monthly monitoring of standard costs in the system against actual costs.
· Perform month end activities, settlement of orders, and reviewing
consumption bookings. · Stock movement monitoring and reconciliation. ·
Monitoring inventory consumption and cement production/movements. ·
Perform any other tasks as given by the Financial Controller or CFO.
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS, INTERNSHIPS AND VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES 2023 (1,319 POSTS
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance.
minimum of 5 – 7 years’ experience working with role supporting senior
management in manufacturing industry or similar. (Manufacturing industry
is a must).
- Qualified candidate with CPA/ACCA.
Skills and Competencies
- SAP Knowledge is key.
- Results oriented and team player and ability to follow guidelines and controls required of the position.
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure, and with business Partner mind-set.
- Flexible and with ability to liaise with people of different cultures.
- Must be professionally proficient and fluent in written and spoken English and Swahili
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
- Personal Health Insurance
- Pay Off Time
- Training and Development
MODE OF APPLICATION: