in Tanzania 2023: New Job Opportunities at Total Tanzania 2023
DAR ES SALAAM-NELSON MANDELA RD(TZA)
Business Analyst at Total Tanzania Limited May, 2023
Specifically, the holder of this position is responsible for the following:
Prepare and submit timely and comprehensive weekly network sales, margins, purchase& pricing analysis reports
and prepare weekly and monthly station sales reports per station, per
region and per TM for all products and services with explanations in
liaison with the TM
- Prepare and analyze Network Pump Pricing reports liaise from the TM’s data & consolidate pricing proposals.
- Examine on a monthly basis the trend of margins per product.
- Collect and prepare monthly Retail Sales reports and explanations for variations with Budget.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
To consolidate data via the FCC systems that will be coming from the stations
- Troubleshooting of the FCC system on the software issues and linking with the technical teams to resolve the matters.
- Put in place KPI’s to evaluate the efficiency of the FCC systems installed
all the stakeholders that will either use or require the data from
FCC. Also train the station dealers who will be inserting data on the
web based tool.
Coordinates with the optimizer to ensure
optimization /reporting tools are maintained and provides training to
staff in the field for their use.
- Takes part in Tm’s Business reviews & conducts regular tours with the Tms to understand the commercial approach
with the optimizer to provide coaching for Tms in understanding
financial analysis methodology &how to draw up the p&l.
- Ensure all station expenses & revenues are properly booked in the NCA lines.
- Create reporting tools to be used in different station analysis & train the concerned party on the uses of such tools.
Analyze stations spending to ensure optimal levels of rent/expenses are financially advantageous
- models the level of charges to be implemented based on the volume of business
- monitors changes in the various monthly indicators for stations (fuel volumes, SFS sales and margin, WCR, cash).
- Participate in suggesting cost reduction plans
with the optimizer to prevent financial risks by examining and
verifying financial situations and analysis of economic and sales
performance conducted by TM’s:
- suggests the amounts of economic aid to be paid out
- ensures consistent processing of financial analyses
- gives opinion on the continuation of contractual relations with the dealer
- attends the credit committee to provide insight on dealer risk
Context and environment
- High price competition hence low margins meaning that we must have very accurate data to assist in business decision making
- Sales and market share and close analysis due to aggressiveness by other players
- Benchmarking the stations to the same level of operations.
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS, INTERNSHIPS AND VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES 2023 (1,475 POSTS)
Business related Degree is required: i.e. Accounting, Economics or
Business AdministrationJob Holder needs to be analytical and responsive
with a good excel knowledge
- Good Communication/ Inter personal Skills
- Independent and transparent in communication
- Background in Finance and accounting
Download Your National ID (NIDA) Number Here | Download NAMBA NA KITAMBULISHO CHAKO CHA NIDA. BONYEZA HAPA!
Offer ID 73945BR
Region, department, area Tanzania
Employment type Regular position
Experience level required Minimum 3 years
Employer company TotalEnergies Marketing Tanzania Limited
Branch Marketing & Services
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
About us / company profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total.
With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety
and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation
culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team
whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.