Physical Channels Distribution Manager – Fixed Term (3 yrs) (1 Position(s))
Job Location : Head Office, Hq
ensure the Bank meets its physical channel distribution strategies
through analysis and proposals on investment options, developing
criteria-based distribution, maintaining Bank’s competitive coverage,
protection of business interests in similar projects and leases and
execution of physical channel projects in a controlled environment.
and plan new distribution options of physical channels through
redesign, twists and hybrids to achieve cost-efficiency, flexibility,
- Support branch network needs of physical
channels in bridging the gap in the markets for solutions such as teller
CCP, Mineral markets, Bureau de Change, or ATM placements; OR
establishing needs for either branch relocation, expansion, renovation,
- Protect Retail’s interest as sponsor of physical
distribution projects by ensuring project’s business scopes are planned
by retail itself and completed successfully within the defined time,
quality, cost constraints and scope.
- Develop business cases for
new physical expansion opportunities and changes such as relocation, and
seek approval from Executive Management and/or the Board for both
location and budget
- Fully responsible for execution of overall Channels Strategies in areas of physical channels
for compliance of physical channels based on Regulator’s Requirements
(BoT, OSHA, Tarura, etc) during scoping as well as in approval seeking
- Determine type of operations and resources
necessary for new types of physical channels; including development of
their manuals/ guides
- Develop branch grading based on performance and channel criteria
participation of day-to-day physical channel projects as a Business
liaison to Procurement, Facilities, and other project teams; in areas of
site visit prior to engagements, agreements, approvals of drawings and
resources, information flow to and from beneficiaries (zone/branch),
workstreams committees, and inspections.
- Evaluate and monitor
performance of established physical channels and write a plan for
efficient and profitable mode of operations through staff planning,
change of location, change of contractual terms such as rent or space,
- Maintain and update the following records physical channel Dashboards, Registers, and progress and performance reports
- Conduct quality assurance to the delivery physical channels projects against agreed business requirements
for physical channel readiness for Business Continuity during
incidences like demolitions, termination initiated by landlord, major
- Respond and advise on all (both internal and external) queries or proposals related to distribution of physical channels
- Manage highly professional relationships with landlords, consultants and key Regulators
Knowledge and Skills:
of Business cases and projections; physical investment choices;
Operational costs, and project management and evaluation
- Strategic planning; critical analysis skills
- Influencing, assertiveness and collaboration skills
- Proactivity, creativity, and highly solution-oriented
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS, INTERNSHIPS AND VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES 2023 (1,253 POSTS)
Qualifications and Experience:
- Holder of University Degree/Advanced Diploma in Project Management or related disciplines.
- An academic qualification in Quantity surveying is an added advantage
- At least 2 years’ experience in relevant field.
- Experience in MS Office especially MS excel and PowerPoint
NOC Systems Administrator – Fixed Term (2 years) (4 Position(s))
Job Location: Head Office, Hq
Proactively monitor, conduct level 1 troubleshooting, and escalate all
incidents and problems raised within Network operation center (NOC)
which will or has the potential to degrade bank services, and ensure
service delivery meets and exceeds business customers expectations by
maintaining the value of the services.
for daily proactive monitoring, conducting first level troubleshooting,
resolution and escalation of all issues pertaining to Data Centre &
DR infrastructure, Core banking services, Core network, branch
connectivity, ATM/POS, Self-service channels, power & cooling
utilities at Head Office and branches.
- Responsible for managing
all incidents and problems logged into SMAX regarding network,
self-service, power, and cooling utilities from branches & Head
Office ensuring SLA(s) and customer expectations are met.
of daily, weekly, and monthly performance statistics for the network
and data center infrastructure, status reports, and graphical aids for
- Maintain current configuration on existing NOC
infrastructure including out of the box reports provide required
visibility report to management.
- Automate and consolidate all manual morning health check reports within ICT.
- First level support for all self-service channels and services ensure proper escalation to second level support.
- Maintain and optimize NOC infrastructure licenses make sure that all business-critical services are monitored.
- Coordinate planning and execution of routine maintenance tasks.
- Perform and coordinate Root Cause analysis of incidents and share RCA/incident reports.
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
Knowledge and Skills:
- Service management standards and baselines in Operating Systems, Network Virtual environments, Databases, and middleware
Knowledge on networks, applications, data center infrastructure,
self-service channels, power, and cooling utilities monitoring and
- Possess strong communication skills. Both written and oral
- Possess good interpersonal skills.
- Must be creative, innovative, aggressive and a team player.
- Data base language MySQL and Oracle
- Time Management skills
- Ability to work overnight.
- Good observation and analytical skills.
- Self-driven, ability to go extra mile and making initiatives for continuous service improvement.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related academic field.
certification in ITIL is mandatory; CCNA, Self-service channels,
Monitoring tools training/ certification will be an added advantage.
- Experience in handling Monitoring Tools in large corporate organizations for at least 2 years.
in systems and Network security technologies such as TCP/IP, Network
devices (Switches, Routers and Firewalls) UNIX/Linux, Windows, Oracle
& Microsoft Databases
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
NMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Job opening date: 28-Mar-2023
Job closing date: 11-Apr-2023