|European Union (EU) Delegation|
Jobs in Tanzania 2023: New Job Vacancies at The European Union Delegation to Tanzania, 2023
Project Assistant at European Union March, 2023
EUROPEAN UNION DELEGATION TO THE UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA AND TO THE EAST AFRICAN COMMUNITY
European Union Delegation to the United Republic of Tanzania and to the
East African Community (EAC) is looking for a Project Assistant:
Information and Communication
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
European Union (EU) is an economic and political partnership between 27
European countries. It plays an important role in international affairs
through diplomacy, trade, development aid and working with global
organisations. Abroad, the EU is represented through more than 140
diplomatic representations, known also as EU Delegations, which have a
similar function to those of an embassy.
The EU Delegation to the United Republic of Tanzania and the East African Community(EAC):
- Supports Tanzania’s and EAC’s development agendas and sustainable development goals for a better life for all
- Provides support with a view to inclusive growth, private sector development and job creation
- Promotes fundamental rights, good governance and accountable democracy;
- Fosters regional peace and stability, economic integration and trade development.
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
recruitment, the successful candidate will occupy a specific job
function as Project Assistant: Information and Communication – this job
function may be changed in accordance with the needs of the Delegation.
This is a full time employment. The post is allocated the salary Group
II that has a minimum gross salary of 4,360,197 TZS per month.
offer other entitlements as per European Union human resources
procedures applicable to locally recruited staff. The definitive salary
will be determined based on the professional experience of the
successful candidate. We offer a competitive position in an
international environment. Benefits, such as additional pension scheme
and medical insurance are offered to employees and their families under
The Project Assistant: Information and
Communication will be the focal point for aid related communication and
visibility matter, linking in particular the reporting on results and
visibility related initiatives. The main tasks are;
Visibility of external aid action:
as the focal point for aid related communication and visibility
matters, linking in particular the reporting on results and visibility
- Facilitate the monitoring of communication plans designed by EU funded projects/programmes.
- Assist with the dissemination of instructions pertaining to visibility
- Coordinate and update project/programmes information on the EUD website
- Contribute to the production of publications or any written material, including speechwriting and preparations of press releases
- Coordinate the visibility related aspects of EUD staff field visits as well as missions from the EU Fleadquarters
- Provide inputs on the annual visibility action plan of the Delegation
with the preparation, implementation and follow up of the EUD’s
visibility events, as part of an agenda to promote the EU’s cooperation
agenda with Tanzania and the EAC. This will include the management of
contracts for communication and visibility (from tendering, contracting
- Organisation of conferences and exhibitions, etc.
develop and maintain, with the Press and Information Officer, a network
of media correspondents interested in development related issues.
- Support the EUD in the implementation of the EU commitments and Aid Effectiveness
- Facilitate the EUD reporting on results
- Prepare and guide communication with the larger public
- Support the EUD focal point for monitoring and evaluation
- Coordinate annual external EU Result Oriented Monitoring exercise
- Provide support to Delegation Programme Offices in use of the external monitoring system
- Facilitate implementation of the annual evaluation plan
- Facilitate the management of follow-up on findings and recommendations from monitoring exercises
- Support the effective implementation of cooperation and corresponding reporting
- Assist with the coordination of reporting on EU commitments and disbursements and the corresponding statistical work.
- University Degree or equivalent
- Degree in Communication / Master or equivalent
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS, INTERNSHIPS AND VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES 2023 (1,475 POSTS)
Minimum year relevant professional experience in the area of communication and visibility
Experience in Cooperation/Aid
Knowledge of languages
Fluent in English and Kiswahili
Knowledge of IT tools
Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook
. Medically fit to perform the required duties . Eligible to live and work in Tanzania
How to apply
Please send your detailed EuroPass CV in English filled in with the template available at https://europa.eu/europass/eportfolio/ screen/cv-editor?lang=en and a Cover Letter in English. The cover letter should mention your motivation for applying.
All applications must be submitted through this email address:
The Subject of your email should be: Project Assistant: Information and Communication – Post 246813.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
the deadline for applications, the applications will be reviewed by a
Selection Committee set up for this purpose. The Selection Committee
will prepare a short-list of candidates who are considered to be the
most suitable for the post on the basis of a preliminary assessment of
the information provided in their application letter and the supporting
documents. The shortlisted candidates will be invited to an assessment
phase which may include a written test and an interview if necessary –
during this phase, the Selection Committee will assess the suitability
of the candidates for the post.
The candidates who have not been
short-listed will not be contacted individually; however, the Delegation
will use the same means of publication as for this Vacancy Notice to
inform the remaining candidates once the recruitment procedure has been
completed and that a candidate has(or has not) been recruited.
The deadline for applications is: 31st March, 2023.