locations TANZANIA DSM HQ
time type Full time
job requisition id 30039669
Laboratory Technician DSM HQ at AB InBev Tanzania March, 2023
big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating
meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to
lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability
for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values,
that is ambitious, bold & resilient.We
want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional
experiences, global exposure and robust training & development.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
The key purpose
of this role is to provide laboratory support to the value chain by
performing checks and analysis to enable production to produce beer that
conforms to ABInBev quality standards.
Key outputs and responsibilities:
- Preparation samples for analysis
- Perform in process analyses during production process
- Operate all laboratory equipment
- Record, evaluate and report results timeously
- Apply troubleshooting and root cause identification in support of problem solving
- Maintain/clean and calibrate laboratory equipment as per schedules
- Conduct laboratory technical and site GMP audits Improve 5S by maintaining housekeeping and safety standards
- Analysis of inter laboratory ring test samples
- Timeous closure of non-conformances
Key attributes and competencies:
- Understanding of process control within a brewing/process environment
- Assertive and analytical
- Proven leadership ability
- Good understanding of the VPO principles
- Self-motivated and Initiative
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
- Minimum Diploma in Laboratory Technician, Food Science or Process and Chemical Engineering or equivalent
- Min- 3-12 months on the job training
- 1-2 Years Experience in Laboratory , Brewing or Packaging operations, Experience in the Food Industry or laboratory environment
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS, INTERNSHIPS AND VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES 2023 (1,475 POSTS)
InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be
made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent
requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality. Internal
applicants require Line manager approval. Please note that only
short-listed applicants will be contacted.
advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right
to use additional/relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
Interested candidates who meet the above specifications may apply no
later than the 20th of March 2023.