Rafiki Social Development Organization (RAFIKI SDO) Jobs, 2023
Driver at Rafiki-SDO February, 2023
Duration: 7 Months / Renewable (full time)
Salary: Attractive package
aim of this job position is to recruit competent driver to provide
secure and timely driving services to transport staff and other project
partners/goods as deemed necessary as a means of ensuring timely support
for the implementation of ACHIEVE project in Mara region.
Duties and responsibilities
· Drive office vehicles for transportation of authorized personnel
Ensure vehicle is safe and availability of all the required documents
and supplies including vehicle insurance, vehicle log book, office
directory, map of the city/country, first aid kit, necessary spare parts
· Delivery and collection of mail, documents and other items
· Facilitate airport pick-ups for organization staff and visitors
· Ensure cost-savings through proper use of vehicle through accurate maintenance of daily vehicle log book.
· Log all trips, daily mileage, gas consumption, oil changes, greasing etc.
· Provision of inputs to preparation of the vehicle maintenance plans
· Ensure proper day-to-day maintenance of the assigned vehicle through timely minor repairs
· Responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of the assigned vehicle, check oil, water, battery, brakes, tires, car washing etc.
· Performs minor repairs and arranges for other repairs to ensure that the vehicle is kept clean
· Ensure that all immediate actions required by rules and regulations are taken in case of involvement in accidents.
· Any other duties as may be assigned by your supervisor
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS, INTERNSHIPS AND VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES 2023 (1,338 POSTS)
Knowledge, Skills, Behaviors, and Experience Required
O-Level School Certificate, certificate of driving from VETA,
certificate from National Institute of Transport will be an added
· Ability to speak and write in Swahili and English
· Possession of a valid driving license with C category (C1, C2, C3 and C plain) classes of vehicles
· Clean driving, accident-free record Demonstrated behaviors needed by the post holder to successfully perform the role
· Interacts and works closely with the Project Manager, project staff and core office administrative staff.
Interacts as required with governmental institutions, Civil Society
Organizations, and other stakeholders, in collaboration with all staffs
Skills Specific to the post needed to put knowledge into practice.
· A good team player
· Capable of assessing risk and judiciously taking correct action (Defensive driving certificate)
· Ability to work long hours
· Minimum of 3 years’ driving experience
· Flexibility to work outside normal working hours
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
HOW TO APPLY:
If you believe you are the ideal person we are looking for, please submit your application letter to Executive Director, Rafiki-SDO,P.O.BOX177, MUSOMA OFFICE.
Describing why you are the right candidate for this position,curriculum
vitae detailing your experience, copy of educational certificates and
three(3) professional referees from previous and current place of
employment. Please send the application to email@example.com and indicate the position title in the email subject line. The closing date for this applications will be on Monday, 27th February 2023, 17:00 hrs.
**Both men and women are encouraging to apply**
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
Rafiki-SDO will not refund any costs incurred by any applicant in
preparation for this application. This includes, but not limited to cost
for submitting an application and other communication related to the
application. Rafiki-SDO will inform those successful, if you do not hear
back from Rafiki-SDO two weeks from the date of release of this job
advert consider yourself as unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest in
Rafiki-SDO work in Tanzania and for supporting national initiatives to
saving lives and improve health for people affected by poverty or
disaster so they can reach their full potential.