We are looking for an analytical and solutions-driven Operations Specialist
to support our ride-hailing operations in Dar es Salaam. You will be
working closely with the Operations Manager(s) and Country Manager where
your work will have a direct impact on the business growth through
achieving supply milestones and key metrics. It’s an exciting
once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to grow and develop yourself with
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Your daily adventures will include:
- Support all Bolt’s ride-hailing operations in Dar es Salaam
Create and optimize processes – scaling is our priority; you will help
us find the most efficient way to transform thousands of leads into
active drivers every month
- Analyze data – you will monitor our
engagement, quality and utilization metrics and ensure a great
experience for our users and drivers
- Figure out the logistics of how many drivers are needed where and when
- Develop and execute strategies to keep the churning rate at minimum levels.
- Coordinate with Customer Support quality of rides in all regions in Tanzania.
- Conduct Ad-Hoc Analysis to determine Driver behaviour and participate in creating solutions to improve Customer experience.
We are looking for:
- You have 2-3 years experience in an analytical position
- You are a strong collaborator with excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) in English
- You are highly analytical and have a data-driven mindset with excellent Excel skills
- You are a hustler, not stopping after several obstacles a day
- You are passionate about new technologies and ride-hailing
- You have a strong motivation to solve problems creatively and efficiently
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You are detail-oriented and organised
- You are customer-oriented and will strive to strengthen your driver value proposition to ensure supply growth
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
You will get extra credits for:
- Experience in sharing economy, tech business, transport industry, startup or dynamic high-growth company
- Experience in product launches or running a business
Why you’ll love it here:
- Play a direct role in shaping the future of mobility.
- Impact millions of customers and partners in 500+ cities across 45 countries.
- Make your mark at one of the fastest-growing organisations in Europe.
- Work in fast-moving autonomous teams with some of the smartest people in the world.
- Accelerate your professional growth and enjoy unique career opportunities.
- Get a rewarding salary and stock option package that lets you focus on doing your best work.
- Enjoy health care coverage, and plenty of other perks.
- *Some perks may differ depending on your location.
MODE OF APPLICATION