|Asilia Camps and Lodge|
in Tanzania 2023: New Job Opportunities at Asilia Camps and Lodge Limited, 2023
At Asilia we aim to be an organization that offers Better Experiences and Strong Positive Impact.
give people joy and appreciation in iconic wildlife & wilderness
areas in a way that makes a positive lasting impact on the environment
and its people. Behind the scenes, we diligently build our operational,
sustainable, and marketing/sales capabilities and access to capital to
enable scaling up the experience and impact.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
As a butler, your role is vital in perpetuating our company’s aims, goals, and objectives!
Job Description is your guide to achieving these objectives by
outlining your daily duties & responsibilities. WE BELIEVE IN
Camp Operations Accounts
Camp Operations Accounts Assistant at Asilia lodges and Camps LTD
Asilia lodges and Camps Limited
COMPANY NAME: ASILIA LODGES AND CAMPS LTD
POSITION: CAMP OPERATIONS ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT
DEPARTMENT: FIELD OPERATIONS
LOCATION: TARANGIRE, NGORONGORO, RUBONDO, & SERENGETI
REPORTING TO: CAMP MANAGER, FIELD OPERATIONS AND FINANCE
Camp Operations Accounts Assistant Job Vacancy at Asilia lodges and Camps LTD
DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES & PERFORMANCE STANDARDS
transactions for both internal usage and transfers i.e. beverage, food,
housekeeping, fuel, spare parts consumptions, medicine, first aid,
weather report, empty report and shop sales on daily basis and/or weekly
- Ensure stock take in camps are done twice a month
- Ensuring every stock item has bin card
- Perform month end stock counts and generate inventory worksheet before stocktaking
- Maintaining Job card and repair history of each vehicle
- Responding to queries from Camp Manager, Base Operations and finance department
- Prepare stock variance report and inventory reconciliation
- Ensure proper hand over is performed at the Camp before off days/annual leave
- Ensure that minimum and maximum stock levels are observed
- Confirm the quality of all goods received in terms of quantity and expiry date
- Ensure that all issues requisitions are authorized and done using FIFO
- Ensure daily revenue and cost reports are accurately and promptly prepared
- Ensure the revenue receipts on hand agrees with the revenue shown on the shop report and bed night report
- Ensure the damaged shop items are promptly reported for replacement
liaise with front of house managers to ensure guests are briefed on the
availability of shop items and the means of payments available
- Ensure all the items sold have receipts
- Ensure all items have price tags
- Ensure the prices that are on the price tags are also on the shop control sheet/Point of Sale
- Data entry for all fees paid at camp (i.e. park fees, camping/concession fees, activities, etc.).
- Handling TANAPA/NCAA Cards – Issue and safeguard the cards.
- Ensure strict precautions on overpayment and penalties
- TANAPA/NCAA reports are accurately and timelessly prepared
- Data entry for all petty cash payments with proper supporting and authority.
- Arrange for replenishment in order to maintain approved float.
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven ability to work under pressure
- Attentive to details
- Good numerical skills
- Ability to be proactive and good team member
- Computer literate
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Ability to handle confidential information professionally
- Honest and of impressive integrity
- Must have a qualification of an accounting/finance or any other business-related degree.
- At least two years of experience with financial analysis, financial reporting, stores and camp management
experience organizing resources, attention to details,
deadline-oriented, time management, data entry management, general math
skills and establishing priorities
- Good communication skills/ good email etiquette
- Ready to work in bush camps.
How to Apply:
If you meet the requirements and interested in this exciting
opportunity, please send your application and resume in only one Pdf
document not later than 26th February, 2023 to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Hard copy or Hand delivery will not be considered.