|Dove Holdings Group Limited|
Job Opportunities at Dove Holdings Group Limited – 2 Posts
Dove Holdings Group Limited
Holdings Group Limited is Tanzania’s Home Grown company which provides
real estate services, agricultural and other logistics services.
- Develop and support software including Application, database Integration, Interfaces, and new functionally enhancement
- Coordinates cross-functionality to ensure project meet business objectives and compliance standard
- Reform design, implementation and upgrades of systems to meet the business and user needs
- Bachelor degree from accredited university/ college i deal subject computer science/ engineering, software development
- Experience back-end programming (Python (mandatory), PHP, Java, Django framework,
- Net-framework, Ruby, Part & Node)S)
- [ Experience back-end programming (Python • (mandatory), PHP, Java, Django framework, Net-framework, Ruby, Part & Node)S)
- Able to multitask, organize and prioritize work
- Writing clean, High-quality, high performance, maintainable code
- writing clean, High-quality, high performance, maintainable code
2. Legal officer (1 Post) – Dodoma
Duties and responsibilities
advise the company on proper interpretation and application of laws and
all agreements that have bearing and regulated services
coordinate and implement of laws, regulations ,rules, contracts,
agreements and other legal instruments including providing legal advice
on internal matters I.e. Human Resource; procurement, and contracts for
goods and services into a company
- To represent the company in litigations before the fair competition tribunal, the high court and court of appeal
- To review pleading and coordinate representation of the company in matters of Litigation
- To undertake any other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- To support and guide subordinates
of bachelor’s degree or masters in the field of law or business
administration from any recognized institutions; who has passed a
recognized practical training and MUST be a registered Advocate of the
High Court of Tanzania
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
Mode of application
Application letter with curriculum vitae (CV)
Certified copies of academic certificates
Only successful candidates will be contacted for further procedures
Interested Applicants should submit their applications by 14th March 2023 through E-mail: Jobs@dovegroup.co.tz
Contacts to the following Address.
The Director General,
Dove Holdings Group Limited,
P.O BOX 296, DODOMA.
Tanzania , Dove Holdings Group Limited is Tanzania’s Home Growing
company which provides real estate services, agricultural and other
logistics services. Dodoma (lit. ’It has sunk’ in Gogo), officially
Dodoma City, is the national capital of Tanzania and the capital of the
Dodoma Region, with a population of 410,956. In 1974, the Tanzanian
government announced that the capital would be moved to Dodoma for
social and economic reasons and to centralise the capital within the
It became the official capital in 1996. Much of the initial design did
not come to fruition for a long time. As a result, Dar es Salaam remains
the commercial capital of Tanzania and still retains the state house
Ikulu, and a large number of government functions, however a lot of
these functions have been gradually been shifted to Dodoma with the new
State House at Dodoma also near completion.Creating a virtuous cycle of
growth for everyone related to ekaterra:
our farming communities, our consumers, employees, and shareholders.
over 15,000 colleagues in four continents, we bring tasty teas and
infusions to more than 600 million people each day. In homes, cafes and
restaurants, and places of work.We’d love you to be part of our story.
Find out more about ekaterra brands , about us , and our history.
Originally a small market town known as Idodomya, the modern Dodoma was
founded in 1907 by German colonists during construction of the Tanzanian
central railway. The layout followed the typical colonial planning of
the time with a European quarter segregated from a native village.
mi) west of the former capital at Dar es Salaam and 441 kilometres (274
mi) south of Arusha, the headquarters of the East African Community. It
is 259 kilometres (161 miles) north of Iringa through Mtera. It is also
260 kilometres (160 miles) west of Morogoro. It covers an area of 2,669
square kilometres (1,031 sq mi) of which 625 square kilometres (241 sq
mi) is urbanized..
by Editorial Staff from AjiraLeo.com