|The Aga Khan Foundation (AKF)|
ICT Support Specialist
Aga Khan Education Services
Support Specialist is responsible to lead, provide ICT oversight,
create sustainable ICT infrastructure and implement approved systems.
Specifically, this role will entail providing strategic and technical
leadership in all matters concerning ICT within Tanzania.
Download Your National ID (NIDA) Number Here | Download NAMBA NA KITAMBULISHO CHAKO CHA NIDA. BONYEZA HAPA!
in planning, implementation and maintenance activities for the
continuous improvement of ICT infrastructure to support academic/ed-tech
and administrative functions at all AKES units in Tanzania;
- Ensure implementation of ICT policies and Standard-Operating-Procedures for AKES units in Tanzania;
systems availability and provide advance level technical support for
all ICT services available at AKES offices and schools in Tanzania;
- Play key role in the implementation and support of all ICT initiatives and information systems for AKES, T;
- Ensure that updated inventory record is maintained for ICT hardware, software and network equipment;
- Manages the purchasing of all software, hardware, and other ICT supplies for AKES units in Tanzania;
- Liaise with respective departments and external service providers for resolution of technical issues;
documentation on network infrastructure, software applications and
interfaces that the ICT team implements and supports;
sound business continuity from ICT perspective and risk mitigation
measures are in place to effectively protect the organizational data and
other ICT assets;
- Play key role in ensuring compliance with statutory regulations like data protection acts from ICT perspective;
manages, guides, appraises and coaches school IT staff members;Skills
required for the job:All-round IT skillset required; network
infrastructure, hardware, software, information security.
- Ability to implement, administer and use information systems.
- Good communication skills.Ability to manage team and coordinate with internal/ external stakeholders
Qualifications and Experience:
- Preferably a master’s degree in Information Technology (IT), Computer Science or related field from a reputable organization.
- Relevant certifications would be an added advantage.
- At least four (4) years of relevant work experience; preferably in a school environment.
- Closing date: 3rd March, 2023.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
About the Agency
The Aga Khan Foundation (AKF),
alongside its sister AKDN agencies, has implemented innovative,
community-driven solutions to development challenges for over 50 years.
It brings together human, financial and technical resources to address
some of the challenges faced by the poorest and most marginalised
communities in the world. Special emphasis is placed on investing in
human potential, expanding opportunity and improving the overall quality
of life, especially for women and girls. It works primarily in six
areas: Agriculture and Food Security; Economic Inclusion; Education;
Early Childhood Development; Health and Nutrition; and Civil Society.
Region Eastern Africa
Salary Salary and package to attract the best candidate
Job Expires 03-Mar-2023.