Job ID: R-57626
Category: Supply Chain
Location: Mufindi, Iringa
The Conservation & Forestry Manager
co-ordinates company conservations and fuelwood operations plans and
implementations through partnering with site managers and teams /
individuals concerned to ensure a balance of supply and demand of both
short- and long-term fuelwood to the company factories. Support the
implementation of environmental targets for eTT including the local and
legal requirements that support the ekaterra Sustainable Living PlanRecommended:
Download Your National ID (NIDA) Number Here | Download NAMBA NA KITAMBULISHO CHAKO CHA NIDA. BONYEZA HAPA!
co-ordinate, report and overall supervise the end-to-end firewood
operations programs against compliances to standards, plans and
policies. These includes tree nursery operations, planting, maintenance,
- Short- and long-term thermal demand and supply planning to maintain the desired firewood supply
- Manage firewood distribution planning and execution to the manufacturing sites from source
- Prepares reports and communicate forecast and inventory measurements against the targets
- Analyse, evaluate and interpret relevant firewood operations data to act as a single point of reference for the same
- Develop collaborations with relevant institutions on areas of improvement beneficial to the company
- Train of the firewood teams on operational standardization and safety and harmonization.
the development of operations and process controls and improvements to
increase efficiencies in company environmental performance.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives
- Manage the forest conservation areas for sustainability
- Monitor the various solid, liquid, and gaseous wastes generated in the business and the programs to reuse, reduce, or recycle.
- Support the estates and factories on internal and statutory environmental audits
Qualifications & Experience Required
- Bachelors graduate in forestry or a related discipline
- 3 years hands on experience.
- Financial Competency
- IT Skills and use of MS Office.
- Asset Investment and Care
- Project Management
- Supply chain interactions
- Communication and presentation skills
- Demand Planning
- Customer service
- Supply Planning
- Inventory management
- Project management
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
Should meet expectations on the ekaterra Choice Values relevant to this work level.
is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to
drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for
our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We
believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and
drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in
every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes
you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we
encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we
can support you through your recruitment journey.