|ENGIE Energy Access|
ENGIE Energy Access
Department: Customer Finance
Reporting Line: Zonal Field Monitoring Coordinator
Location: Central Zone, Coastal Zone, Lake Zone, Northern Zone, Southern Highlands Zone – Tanzania.
Job Grade: N/A
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
About ENGIE Energy Access
Energy Access is one of the leading Pay-As-You-Go (PAYGo) and
mini-grids solutions providers in Africa, with a mission to deliver
affordable, reliable, and sustainable energy solutions and life-changing
services with exceptional customer experience. The company is a result
of the integration of Fenix International, ENGIE Mobisol, and ENGIE
PowerCorner; and develops innovative, offgrid solar solutions for homes,
public services, and businesses, enabling customers and distribution
partners access to clean, affordable energy. The PAYGo solar home
systems are financed through affordable installments from $0.19 per day
and the minigrids foster economic development by enabling electrical
productive use and triggering business opportunities for entrepreneurs
in rural communities. With over 1,700 employees, operations in nine
countries across Africa (Benin, Côte d’Ivoire, Kenya, Mozambique,
Nigeria, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda and Zambia), almost 1.5 million
customers and over 7 million lives impacted so far, ENGIE Energy Access
aims to remain the leading clean energy company, serving millions of
customers across Africa by 2025.
Field Recovery Representative Intern is responsible for the general
overseeing, monitoring, and field visitation for recovery activities.
He/she is also responsible for customer verification on all
credit-related issues regarding enforcing and/or verifying loan
repayment/field visitations done.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
- Ensure timely and effective execution of all assigned field visits i.e., full repayment of arrears.
- Ensure effective monitoring of all the visits assigned to CAs.
Act as a contact between the Zonal Filed Monitoring Coordinator, RBE,
Recovery Team, Assessment Team at NH, Telesales Team, and CAs per
assigned hub regarding portfolio monitoring
- Analyzing payment sources received as a complicated scenario from CAs and customers and advising accordingly.
- Ensure all assigned POR cases are given high priority, attended on time and appropriate solutions are offered.
Ensure that all visits per hub come with desired credit solutions
including collections, loan rescheduling, ownership change, Extension of
Grace Period, or exceptional repossession & promos to conduct from
time to time in collaboration with Marketing.
- Ensure that all repossessions are in compliance with the repossession’s procedures.
- Ensure close follow-up and monitoring of all customer complaints related to customer cases and maintenance issues in the hub.
Ensure market study per hub to find out the nature of payment patterns,
and how seasonality affects the various customer segments in the area
and offer proper recommendations to Zonal Field Monitoring Coordinator
and Assessment Manager to stimulate smooth customer payments.
Advising Regional Business Executive (RBE)/Zonal Field Monitoring
Coordinator (ZFMC) on different issues affecting portfolio performance
in the respective District/Region
- Responsible for management of repossession stock as well as defaulting repossessed systems in the database.
Responsible for following up on all customer assessment appeal cases
and any other case that may require field visit verification.
- Ensure calls follow up for overdue customers at least bi-weekly.
- Undertaking any other duties which may be assigned by the Line Management.
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
Knowledge and skills
- Customer relationship management
- Outstanding negotiation skills
- Computer literacy, particularly good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite/365 Office Apps
- Previous experience in microfinance, banking, or renewable energy business dealing with loans.
- Experience in customer relationship management is an added advantage
Good level of familiarity with typical income, expenditure, and cash
flow patterns of rural and peri-urban households and micro-enterprises
in different regions, including farmers, animal breeders, business
owners, and employees
- A minimum holder of a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Banking, Finance, Economics, or any other related field.
- Experience in and good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite/365 Office Apps
thank all applicants for their interest, however due to the large
volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be
Download Your National ID (NIDA) Number Here | Download NAMBA NA KITAMBULISHO CHAKO CHA NIDA. BONYEZA HAPA!
is an equal opportunity employer, promoting diversity and committed to
creating an inclusive environment for all. All applications are screened
based on business needs, job requirements and individual
qualifications, without any regard to origin, age, name, sexual
identity, orientation or preference, religion, marital status, health,
disability, political opinions, union involvement or citizenship. Our
differences are our strengths!
Application Deadline: 20th February 2023