Country People Lead
Country People Lead at AB InBev February, 2023
Position: Country People Lead
Job Band: V
Reporting to: Country Director
Location: Dar es Salaam
Terms: Full Time
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
Country People Lead is responsible for driving People strategies for
the organization, shaping and driving the people agenda within the
Country site teams. They have specific responsibility for coaching and
working with line management to implement and manage the people cycle,
delivering all the key people processes and priorities in the country.
The People Lead is responsible of managing quality-assure world-class
People approaches; whilst ensuring the interests and welfare of the
business and employees are addressed, to create and sustain the Dream
People Culture principles.
Duties and Responsibilities
strategic guidance to Tanzania leadership on people matters and ensure
alignment of people strategy with business strategy
- Manage the
people function in the business unit, focusing on talent attraction,
Induction & onboarding, people cycle, internal communications,
learning & development needs, employee engagement, employee
relations and performance package management. This is delivered by
providing context and requirements from the organization to the
respective NoEs to ensure these can be translated in People strategies
- Contribute to Tanzania 1 year plan and 3-year plan by delivering on the requirements as detailed in the plans.
- Build People capability and credibility through robust development and coaching.
- Embed the People Cycle across all functions
- Manage the talent processes to support the current and future development and deployment needs of Tanzania
that all relevant legislative diversity requirements are met, and
support is provided to functional leaders around the diversity agenda.
- Support the annual target-setting processes, ensuring an aligned collective effort focused on strategic priorities
- Work with the leadership teams to assess the learning needs in Tanzania required to deliver the business strategy
with the local talent and learning & development teams, develop and
implement a strategy to [a] build strong recruitment programs to
attract talent and (b) grow and develop talent (c) drive high employee
engagement in Tanzania
- Manage reward and compensation in Tanzania in line with reward strategy guidelines.
- Ensure Industrial Relations policies and practices are understood and employed by all.
the Industrial Relations and Employee Relations agenda (including
Supply and Logistics) in the country and drive alignment on IR-related
topics between Sales, Support, Supply and Logistics
- Validate and
sign off the final collective labour agreement and any other labour
subject with legal implication in co-decision with other stakeholder s
where applicableRegularly track performance of the People function in
the organization unit and escalate risks as required
- Trusted advisor to the country leadership team contributing to the strategy and plans of Tanzania.
and analyze talent data and work with line function leaders to ensure
that this data is used to inform talent planning
- Plan, monitor, and track the people package spend for Tanzania – both sensitive and non-sensitive
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS, INTERNSHIPS AND VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES 2023 (1,475 POSTS)
Education and Qualifications
- Minimum of 10 years of working experience within/across functions, with at least 3 years in a management role
- Degree level qualification or equivalent, MBA preferred
- Experience in managing managers (ideally), with demonstrated skills in building anchoring, and developing great talent.
- Knowledge of local labor legislation and experience in labour relations is required
- Demonstrated experience in managing the People processes related to the end-to-end employee life cycle
record of building excellent relationships and credibility with senior
business leaders based on solid commercial acumen and ability to
identify customer needs and deliver defined solutions
- A track record of building People capability and shaping culture and leadership behaviors.
- Proven experience in solving strategic business problems with pragmatic solutions.
- A bias for action, speed, and a track record of delivering in a resourceful manner is essential.
- Ability to manage confidentiality
- High levels of integrity
- Personal and career maturity to guide and coach senior leaders and managers comfortably.
- Strong communication, engagement, and interpersonal skills – delivering impactful messages and influencing outcomes
- Knowledge of the People function
- Business analytics and insights
- Agile ways of working
- Highly numerate/analytical
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
InBev is an equal opportunity employer, and all appointments will be
made in line with AB InBev’s employment equity plan and talent
requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality.Kindly
attach your CV in PDF format
Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted
Apply through email@example.com
advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right
to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
Interested candidates who meet the above specifications may apply no
later than (23rd February 2023).