Jobs in Tanzania 2023: New Job Opportunities at Join the Food Family Limited (JOSERA), 2023
Join the Food Family Limited (JOSERA) Jobs, 2023
Admin and Payment Assistant
Join the Food Family Ltd (JOSERA)
has been successfully active in the animal nutrition and food
industries for more than 70 years and stands for innovation and
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
ADMIN AND PAYMENT ASSISTANT IN ARUSHA
JOIN THE FOOD FAMILY LTD
THE FOOD FAMILY LTD is the first African co-subsidiary of JOSERA, a
famous German company specialized in production and sales of super
premium food for cattle and pets as well as for human nutrition. The
company successfully exports its products to 70+ countries worldwide and
has a history of experience and innovation of over 75 years.
THE FOOD FAMILY LTD was founded in 2020 and has offices in Arusha and
Dar es Salaam to drive its petfood, dairy/agricultural and food
processing business in Tanzania and other African countries.
For supporting the company’s internal administration in Arusha, JOIN THE FOOD FAMILY LTD is looking for a:
Admin and Payment Assistant
Job Title: Admin and Payment Assistant
Career Level: Junior/Mid-Level
Reporting to: Director/CFO
Job Location: Arusha
- Submit payments of bills through online banking systems.
- Monitor the timely execution of payments.
- Follow-up on supporting documentation and receipts (EFD) related to payments.
- Support the Business Unit Partners in their daily admin activities.
- Ensure high quality of data in ERP, Accounting and other systems.
- Additional company administration support.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
Knowledge, skills, qualifications and experience required for this role
- Ease in handling and dealing with numbers.
of executing payments through online banking systems, background in
Compliance and Accounting profession is considered an additional
- Understanding of the procedure for making payments through TRA control numbers.
- Experience in MS Excel and Word.
- Very accurate way of working.
- Good way of communicating with people and ability to convince.
- Knowledge of English and Kiswahili language.
- Highly trustworthy and reliable.
- Several years of work experience.
- A diploma or university degree is not a must have.
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS, INTERNSHIPS AND VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES 2023 (1,433 POSTS)
A good working environment with a highly motivated team.
Comprehensive training in our company philosophy and way of collaboration by our national and international team of experts.
Further training and carrier growth opportunities in a sustainably growing, dynamic business sector.
Competitive salary and social benefits (health insurance).
Qualified candidates are requested to submit their detailed CV and all relevant certificates up to 28th February, 2023 per email to email@example.com
o Candidates who fulfil the outlined requirements for the job will be contacted for an interview.
o The successful candidate will be engaged on a one-year contract with a six-month probation period.
o The company offers equal opportunities to all applicants independent of gender, age, religion etc.