|Aga Khan Education Service, Tanzania|
Jobs in Tanzania 2023: Job Vacancies at Aga Khan Education Service, Tanzania (AKEST) 2023
Aga Khan Education Service, Tanzania (AKEST) Jobs
Aga Khan Education Service, Tanzania (AKEST), is a private, not for
profit, service company registered under the Companies Act and operates
three schools in Tanzania. The vision of AKES.T is to provide
accessible, world-class education, which prepares students to become
self-confident, open-minded articulate and ethical young people with
academic qualifications to enable them to make productive contributions
to their own community and their wider society.
AKES.T is part of the
Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN), a group of private development
agencies working to improve living conditions and opportunities for
people of all faiths and origins in specific regions of the developing
AKEST is looking to hire the following position below based in Dar es Salaam:
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
Legal Officer at Aga Khan Education Service, Tanzania (AKES, T February, 2023
job-holder is responsible for the effective and efficient management of
the Legal Department. The incumbent provides legal oversight and
advisory services on legal matters, contractual obligations and
ligations. He/she ensures effective management of legal, regulatory and
contractual risks rough proactive interventions and consultations.
Responsibilities Mitigating Legal risks
- Review ongoing cases and advise management accordingly.
with relevant departments to ensure that where legal risks have been
identified, appropriate courses of action have been taken.
- Provide legal protection and risk management advice on contract
- Provide and interpret legal information, conduct training and disseminate appropriate legal requirements to staff
- Protect the image of the company in relation to its corporate clients and stakeholders
- Ensure compliance on working environment work place rules are adhered by all employees
- Ensure compliance with country legislation on all issues relating to employee’s relationships
- Ensure HR practice and activities are guided by Code of good practice.
- Provide sound legal advice and management of all Legal Affairs
- Review progress of outstanding litigation and liaise with HR manage
all contracts or any other documentation where the Company has
committed itself and assess legal implications that need to be brought
to the management’s attention.
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Academic and professional qualifications
- LLB degree; PGD degree will be an added advantage;
- Must be an Advocate of the High Court of Tanzania.
least four (A) years’ experience legal matters ideally in a leading
organization issues (in house), with a proven track record in contract
negotiation and drafting.
- Demonstrated success in managing and
conducting a variety of court cases related to labour and other
litigation matters is an essential requirement for this position.
- Proven track record of providing accurate and effective legal counsel;
track record of adding value to an organization through the development
of comprehensive contract documents that mitigate risk and penalties
Strong leadership and managerial skills
- Excellent relationship
and communication skills necessary for interaction with the Government
officials, the Judicial system and negotiating parties;
knowledge of, and experience with, laws dealing with government and/or
commercial contract administration, particularly contract negotiation,
preparation and administration;
- Ability to provide independent advice (orally and in writing) to senior level management on highly technical matters;
- High level of professional integrity, honest and confidentiality
- Good planning and organization skills; required for the role
ICT Support Specialist
ICT Support Specialist at Aga Khan Education Service, Tanzania (AKES, T February, 2023
core purpose of this role is to lead, provide ICT oversight, create
sustainable ICT infrastructure and implement approved systems.
Specifically, this role will entail providing strategic and technical
leadership in all matters concerning ICT within Tanzania.
Download Your National ID (NIDA) Number Here | Download NAMBA NA KITAMBULISHO CHAKO CHA NIDA. BONYEZA HAPA!
in planning, implementation and maintenance activities for the
continuous improvement of ICT infrastructure to support academic/ed-tech
and administrative functions at all AKES units in Tanzania;
- Ensure implementation of ICT policies and Standard-Operating-Procedures for AKES units in Tanzania;
systems availability and provide advance level technical support for
all ICT services available at AKES offices and schools in Tanzania;
- Play key role in the implementation and support of all ICT initiatives and information systems for AKES, T;
- Ensure that updated inventory record is maintained for ICT hardware, software and network equipment;
- Manages the purchasing of all software, hardware, and other ICT supplies for AKES units in Tanzania;
- Liaise with respective departments and external service providers for resolution of technical issues;
documentation on network infrastructure, software applications and
interfaces that the ICT team implements and supports;
sound business continuity from ICT perspective and risk mitigation
measures are in place to effectively protect the organizational data and
other ICT assets;
- Play key role in ensuring compliance with statutory regulations like data protection acts from ICT perspective;
- Functionally manages, guides, appraises and coaches school IT staff members;
Skills required for the job:
- All-round IT skillset required; network infrastructure, hardware, software, information security.
- Ability to implement, administer and use information systems.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to manage team and coordinate with internal/ external stakeholders.
Qualifications and Experience:
a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology (Master’s will be an
added advantage), Computer Science or related field from a reputable
- Relevant certifications would be an added advantage.
- At least four(4)years of relevant work experience; preferably in a school environment.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
How to Apply:
should include application letter showing how you meet the requirements
of the position up dated curriculum vitae, and names of three
professional referees one must be your current employer. Subject Line
should be the position you have applied for.
Closing date: 3rd March ,2023 via email.
Subject should be title of job you are applying for example: LEGAL OFFICER
The Human Resources Manager
Aga Khan Education Service Tanzania
P 0 Box 125
DAR ES SALAAM
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.