Title: Senior Finance and Administration Manager
Department: Finance Accounting
Direct Report: Senior Strategic Results Manager
Dotted to: Associate Director of Operations
Classification: Full –Time
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | ZIPO ZA NECTA NA MOCK 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
How will you fight for an AIDS-free generation?
Finance and Admin Manager supports the Associate Director of Operations
in overseeing, providing guidance, and building the capacity in five
operational areas (Human Resources, Finance, Administration, Information
Technology, and Procurement and Logistics) at Field Office level and
work with Operations Department Managers and other Field Operations
Officers to ensure complete, consistent, and synchronized implementation
of operational policies and procedures.
Senior Finance and
Administration Manager will also work closely with Senior Strategic
Result Managers (SSRM) to facilitate project implementation operations
in their respective regions.
No two days are alike at EGPAF, but what can you expect in this role?
· Timely Human Resources support to project office staff as guided by HR department
· Ensures all HR policies and procedures are properly adhered by all project office staff
· Advise the Human Resources head of any concerns or issues requiring his/ her attention.
· Provides guidance and expertise on completing Performance
Evaluations and assists HR head in ensuring all evaluations are
submitted in a timely manner and all Job Descriptions are updated on an
· Assisting the HR department on all issues
pertaining to attendance, replicon including leave request and timely
· Work closely with the Human Resources and Administration team in cases of New Recruits or exit staff.
· Ensures vehicle usage and fuel log reports are properly
completed, approved, and sent to Dar office on a monthly basis.
Work to ensure that the field office is accessible and reachable at
all times during office hours Ensures that Foundation
vehicles/equipment are properly serviced and maintained.
· Work to ensure the proper functioning of the office and share monthly communication and utility status report
· Maintain up to date safety and security systems in the office
through quarterly awareness sessions and routine servicing of
· Work with the Admin officer to oversee timely logistics facilitation in the field offices
· Timely prepare and make the most use of the following reports
as per the agreed schedule – Weekly travel and vehicle allocation
reports – Monthly vehicle and generator fuel repairs and maintenance
reports – Monthly safety and security status report – Monthly Utilities
report – Monthly office status report
· Work with the
management to provide a conducive work environment for all staff as per
the office equipment and supplies plan.
- Ensures Internet is up and running with a minimum of 1% downtime.
- Troubleshoots various IT problems with equipment and applications.
- Works with IT Department to fix problems as needed.
- Oversees use and maintenance of IT equipment such as printers, scanners, modems, LCD projectors, etc.
- Ensures files are backed on a daily basis and server and its applications are fully functional and well-maintained.
- Ensures all IT policies and procedures are properly adhered to.
Procurement and Logistics:
· Inventory control and reporting for Project Office Furniture and Equipment.
· Acts as Property Manager for respective Project Office.
· Manage and review bid analysis as needed and procure goods and
services and process reviews and approvals as appropriate in line with
the signature authority matrix.
· Liaises with vendors to
ensure proper goods and services are provided to Project Office. Ensures
all procurement policies are properly implemented and adhered to.
Ensure timely submission and application of VAT refund and
exemptions to authority, keep track record of each transaction
submission and report to the supervisor on weekly basis and submit hard
copies of invoices and fiscal receipt to Dar for further refund
application process on monthly basis.
· In collaboration with SSRMs, She/he will review, implement and monitor their respective procurement plans.
will work closely with SSRMs to develop an annual implementation and
operations budget for the respective Region Acceleration Strategy (RAS)
- Closely collaborating with SSRMs, the senior and
Finance Administration Manager will monitor Program expenditures
including regular/timely review of the expenditure versus actual (BVA),
and share on monthly basis.
- Monitoring disbursement of
funds and receiving the status of cashbook balance on daily basis to
avoid running out of funds
- Prepare Monthly Financial Reports for submission to the Country Office in a timely manner.
Ensuring timely payment requests are sent to Dar office for all
training/meetings participants and full accountability of the payments
either done through Money wallet payment
- Reviewing and approving expenses reports/Liquidations to ensure adequate documentation, allowable and allocable
- Regular review of the cash register and carry out surprise petty cash count
- Approving petty cash Vouchers
- Perform Bank Reconciliation for Project Office.
- Maintains Project Office Travel Advance Register.
- Ensures all Finance policies and procedures are properly adhered to.
Sub grant management facilitation
In collaboration and consultation with SSRMs, he/she will execute the
following functions: Provide administrative support to Grant
officers in managing sub-awards portfolios.
- Work with the technical advisors in making sure sub grant work plan are also included in the project office plans
- Provide administrative support to manage the cash flow of the sub-recipients
Work with technical advisors to manage compliance of rules and
regulations of sub-award, and to immediately report on any potential
risk, fraud, and noncompliance within the portfolio of the project
operational policies and procedures on an ongoing basis to identify and
propose new policies or changes as needed, in addition to monitoring
the implementation of existing operational policies to ensure they are
being properly adhered to.
- Ad hoc reports and provision of information as needed.
- Coordinate on maintaining all operational documents and electronic files to ensure they are complete and well-organized.
- Any other relevant duties as assigned by the Finance & Administration Director
- Managing Compliance and risk management at the project office
- Enhance the performance of Quality output to your assigned duties
- Enhancing customer engagement and relationship management
Mentoring and training project office finance staff in various
finance functions like budgeting, preparing reports, monitoring
expenditure etc. in the aim of capacity building
To be successful, you will have:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance or Related Field
- 5-7 year previous experience as Finance Manager or equivalent
- CPA required.
- Previous experience managing and coordinating activities of Finance staff and supporting activities Field Office personnel.
to establish and maintain effective working relationships with EGPAF HQ
Finance Staff, USAID and other USG government officials, other donors,
the Government of Tanzania, fellow staff members and the general public.
- Ability to lead and work in a team.
- Excellent IT skills (e-mail, Internet, Word, Excel, etc.).
Bonus points if you have:
- Strong English and Kiswahili language skills, both written and verbal.
- Practical knowledge of United States Government rules, regulations, and compliance requirements.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects while working as part of a team
- Excellent analytical skills.
- High Integrity
- Energetic, independent, self-motivated personality.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation (EGPAF) is on a mission to
create a world where no mother, child, or family is devastated by HIV
and AIDS, and we are making an impact. We are a proven leader in the
global fight to end HIV and AIDS, and an advocate for every child to
live a full and healthy life into adulthood. For more than 30 years,
EGPAF has been a leader in meeting urgent needs in pediatric HIV and
AIDS in the world’s most affected regions. We carry out our values of
passion, innovation, teamwork, leadership, integrity, excellence and
equity every day, while maximizing our impact in the communities we
serve . Join us on our fight for an AIDS-free generation!
Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation (EGPAF) began supporting HIV
and AIDS programming in Tanzania in 2003 and established a country
office in 2004. Ever since, in close collaboration and partnership with
the Ministry of Health Community Development, Gender, Elderly and
Children and Presidents Office Regional Administration and Local
Government, EGPAF expanded scope to supporting quality comprehensive and
integrated HIV, GBV, TB and Family planning services in the supported
regions. Recently, EGPAF in collaboration with consortium partners Amref
Health Tanzania, Engender Health, D-tree International and
Matchboxology won the U.S. Agency for International Development
Afya Yangu Northern is designed around client – centred approaches to
address gaps in HIV, TB and Family Planning (FP) service delivery, while
continuously building and transferring the capacity of local
stakeholders for sustainable and country- led ownership. USAID Afya
Yangu Northern will focus on intensely on direct service delivery across
all regions in early project years, ensuring that gaps to epidemic
control are identified, and tailored solutions are designed to meet the
needs of vulnerable populations
As a global, multinational and
multicultural organization, EGPAF believes that diversity in the
workplace enriches our work and enhances our impact and effectiveness.
We believe that employees have the right to work in a climate of mutual
respect and integrity that promotes dignity and respect for all, and
that enables them to reach their full potential. The Foundation is
committed to advancing diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging
EGPAF is an equal opportunity employer and affords
equal opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment
regardless of race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, national origin,
age, disability or genetics. In addition to country law requirements,
EGPAF complies with US laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in
every location in which the Foundation has facilities.
Foundation does not charge any fees at any stage of the recruitment
process. If you are asked to pay a fee at any stage of recruitment,
please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Your National ID (NIDA) Number Here | Download NAMBA NA KITAMBULISHO CHAKO CHA NIDA. BONYEZA HAPA!
HOW TO APPLY
is an equal opportunities employer and the position is open to all.
Qualified candidates should submit a CV, cover letter and relevant
certificates explaining how the experience detailed in the CV will
contribute to the requirements of the position and references to EGPAF.
Submissions to be sent to the below Link:
Link to job posting: https://phe.tbe.taleo.net/phe02/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=PEDAIDS&cws=41&rid=2948
Closing Date: February 28th 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.